"Is it hot in here to you? Because I'm burning up. Do you mind if I just..." He reaches down and my eyes widen as he pulls his shirt up and over his head. My jaw drops as I look at his toned body. He sees me looking, smirks, and looks back at the TV.

He's right though, it is very hot. And my tight pants aren't doing much for my current...Situation. I decide I won't be the only one getting teased tonight. I stand up and he looks at me.

"You're right, it's so fucking hot. I'll be right back, I'm going to change really fast," I say, before walking to my room. When I get to my room, I close and lock the door before going to my closet and looking around. I have quite a few options. I end up picking a dark green top with spaghetti straps and matching shorts. Both are lined with a little black lace. Definitely one of my cutest pajama sets. I take a deep breath and walk out of my room and back to the couch. Kuroo watches me sit back down, his eyes seem to have darkened, and his roam eyes over my body. Perfect. Two can play this game.

"Yeah, this is much better," I say, smiling innocently at him. I can tell that I am, yet again, testing his self-restraint.

"Looks like it," he says, before tearing his eyes away from me and gluing them back to the TV. Damn, I think I'm overestimating my teasing abilities...I, for one, cannot stop looking at his bare upper body. His shorts sit low on his narrow hips and the curve of his abs are making me absolutely insane. I want to touch them--touch him--touch everything. There's no way that kiss will be the only thing happening tonight. I mean, come on, he's sitting there without a shirt on and I'm in a tiny pajama set. He can't actually plan on just watching the show...

I decide to give it another minute before I give in. Before I lose all self-restraint. I focus on the TV, counting down in my head. When I get to thirty seconds, I give up. Fuck it, I want him so bad.

I stand up and walk over to him so that I'm standing in front of him. I get a flashback from my dream a few weeks ago. His eyes travel from my legs up my body until they meet my eyes.

"Fuck it, Kuroo," I whisper, "I'm done with teasing."

I climb onto the couch, straddling him. I can feel that he's hard under me. He plants his hands on my hips and says, "Me too, y/n, me too..."

I slowly run my hands over the ridges of his muscles, marveling at how smooth and hard they are. I move my hands up his chest, up his neck, and bury them in his messy hair. It's so much softer than I expected. I lean forward and kiss him. He moans lightly when our lips meet. I part my lips and our lips and tongues move in sync. I press my hips into him and he breaks the kiss for a second to throw his head back. "Fuck," he whispers, before grabbing my neck and pulling my lips back to his. I can feel his dick pressing against me and I moan, moving my hips against him. It feels so fucking good.

His hand plays with the hem of my shirt, and sick of teasing, I grab his hand and push it under my shirt. "Please," I say, before finding his lips again. His hand trails up my stomach and then reaches my bare breasts. He slowly molds one, then pinches my nipple. I jolt, pleasure coursing through me. He moves to the other. I can't contain the moans and whimpers that leave my lips. I tilt my head back and he leans forward, lips finding my neck. He sucks on my skin, and I feel his tongue brush over me, before he lightly grazes his teeth over my sensitive skin. "Kuroo..." I moan his name as I dig my hands into his hair and tug.

"What do you want, baby?" He says, mouth still on my throat, both hands now on my breasts.

"I--I--" I start, but I can't form the words. There's too much pleasure and I can't collect my thoughts. One of his hands begins to trail down my tummy until it reaches the waistband of my shorts. It halts there.