"So nice of you. It means a lot." Her voice held so much affection. 

Once they were done with the lunch, Semie asked Taehyung to make her wear the bracelet to which the boy turned red and Semie just enjoyed teasing him.

Workload decreased once the project was done by his department. He was bounding well with Semie and Seoyun as well. But for Minho, Taehyung always felt awkward as he could feel the older stealing glances over him from his cabin but whenever he tried to initiate the conversation, he always replied shortly and coldly. So, he delayed the gift for him.

"I don't know, why he is like that," Taehyung mumbled while pouting and glancing at Minho, who was looking at his phone near the exit.

"Who?" Taehyung flinched so badly at the voice and placed his hand over his heart.

"Ops. Sorry." Seoyun giggled when she noticed Taehyung's startled face.

"Ah.. n- no need. I was just- Well, are you free now?" He asked, trying to overcome the embarrassment.

Seoyun nodded her head and looked up at the exit.

"Let's go." She said and Taehyung happily followed her.

"I'm craving some iced coffee." Seoyun breathed out as they started walking on the sidelines.

Taehyung quickly checked his bank balance and let out a little laughter of happiness. "Then let's go, my treat." He beamed with excitement when Seoyun quickly nodded her head and they both ended up in the nearest cafe.

Taehyung was again feeling all giddy when they sat in front of each other in the cafe. Seoyun was wearing a pale-colored coat, looking beautiful on her pale complexion.

"You're beautiful." Taehyung blurted out but slapped his mouth with wide eyes when she frowned.

Oh please, can't you keep it shut Taehyung?

He was internally cursing on his poor tongue but turned red when Seoyun started laughing wholeheartedly. Taehyung felt like fainting when she placed her hand over his, squeezing it a bit while trying to control her laughter. Her soft hand was kind of warm on the cold back of his palm and he liked it a lot.

"Oh God, Taehyung you are so cute." She finally let out a few words, only to attack his poor heart more. He could feel his heart jumping from joy inside his body while his brain switched off.

Am I cute?

"Yes, you are.." She chuckled again when his face turned beautiful shades of pink.

Did I say it loud?

"Oh yes!" Another loud laughter and Taehyung blinked his eyes and bit his lips. His ears were red too and his lips were more than just red due to the continuous biting.

"I- 'm sorry." He said once she retreated her hand to clutch over her stomach. Feeling utterly embarrassed, he started fidgeting with his fingers, head hanging low.

"Why are you? You're so cute Tae, so so cute and innocent." Seoyun stated with a smile, the nickname sounded like a sweet melody to his ears.

"I- I like you." Another way to embarrass himself... when he suddenly blurted out his feelings for the girl.

He was expecting some kind of surprise expression or at least a frown, but her expression didn't falter for a second as she replied with the same smile.