How does this omegaverse work?

If you don't know what an omegaverse is, I will briefly explain it before going into my version for this story. 

An omegaverse is an AU (Alternate universe) Where males can get pregnant, but they must be an omega. The world is divided into 3 sub genders consisting of Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. 

Alphas dominate the population, usually ceo's and such for their dominant characteristics. Beta's consist of the majority of the population as normal people (day to day humans on earth). Omega's can come in all shapes and sizes, but tend to have a smaller body frame compared to their Alpha counterparts. The males create a substance called "slick" which acts as a lubricant during intercourse. Omega males are able to get pregnant, as they are born with wombs in their bodies. With alpha females, they have a retractable member that is formed from their clitorus when they are turned on supposedly. Depending on what omegaverse they can or can't get pregnant. 

During intercourse, there is a low chance of pregnancy, but periodically on a monthly basis, omega's receive heat which gives them a 100% chance of pregnancy. Alpha's also receive ruts where it's the counterpart of a heat and they get the desire to mate. 

With enough exposure to alpha pheromones, omega's can be forced into heat, due to the reproduction in this AU. 

In addition, there are subspecies within alpha's and omega's 

Consisting of Dominants, Regulars, and recessive. Dominants tend to be superior compared to recessive and regular. Recessive's often hold less traits and are deemed less valuable, being more regular as a beta would be. 

Brief explanation of what an omegaverse is ^^ 

--------

You are now getting an explanation of my version here: 

The world consists of only Alpha's and Omega's. Alphas consist of 90% of the population, while Omega's consist of 10%. The human population is going to go extinct, where omega's are now at the top rather than the alpha's. (This is where the reverse harem comes in) With this, generally Omegas are only allowed one mate and can only be marked during heat. 

In this version, omega's are able to have multiple mates and can be marked out of heat, but alpha's can only have one partner their life. If the omega decides to break their bond, they, the alpha's are unable to get a new mate and such. 

Instead of the mark being a regular bite mark, depending on each partner, their mark transforms into a beautiful marking (essentially a tattoo). 

Creating a bond is practically marriage. 

Omega heats and ruts will occur the same but there will be no knotting. 

Due to the scarcity of omega's in this world, they had adapted to a new system in order to maintain society.