Day 1- Back in the Fire Nation (part 1)

It's Friday, May 21st, at midnight right now.

KATARA'S POV:

Aang carried me off of Appa and put me down next to his mouth. Appa groaned and licked me from head to toe. I giggled as I bent the saliva off of me. 

"Sokka, are you ok to walk?" Aang asked. He shook his head. "No, but Suki's got me." Aang nodded. 

We eventually reached the front door of the gate, and Zuko knocked on the door. We had Azula wearing a black cape so no one recognized her. 

"Who dares to enter the Royal Palace?" some guards asked from inside. I rolled my eyes. Last time this happened Aang almost died. 

"It's me, morons. Let us in," Zuko said. The doors opened and we all walked in. 

"Stop! Who goes by the outfit of black?" a guard asked. "What the hell, dude? Just ask who's wearing black," Aang said. 

"It's our friend. She's... uh... mute and deaf," Suki quickly blurted out. 

"We need to see her face for identification," a guard said, trying to remove her hood. "No, you don't. I'm the Firelord, you do as I say. Now let us in," Zuko barked. 

The guards nodded and eventually let us in. We told the guards to go stand outside instead of inside, and they did that, so we walked to the living room. 

"Zuko, how big is this palace?" Sokka asked, leaning on Suki. "It's big," he replied. 5 minutes later, we made it to the living room and we all plopped down on some couches. 

"I can sleep here tonight," I said. "NO!" everyone there, even Azula, barked at the same time. I put my hands up in defeat and then lay backwards onto Aang. 

"No, sis. You were kidnapped!" Sokka barked. "And it's the entire reason we're here in the first place," Zuko said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. 

"You can sleep in my room," Tylee offered. I smiled. "Thanks, Ty," I replied. She smiled back. 

"I can't believe Psycho hurt you. I thought he was your friend, that's why I asked him to be there when I 'kidnapped' you. I was just going to talk to you about joining you guys. I swear," Azula said. 

"Friend?! He's my abusive ex!" I said. She gasped. "I swear I had no idea, I'm really sorry." I nodded. "I know." 

"Sokka, let Tara heal you," Suki said. Sokka shook his head as he groaned. "Sokka!" I whined. 

"Fine, fine," he said. I smiled as Suki limped him over to me. She put him on a chair in front of me.  

"I need a rhyme, someone," I said as I made some water droplets out of thin air and put them on his arm. 

"Please, Yue, help her heal, her bother's scars and bones of steal. She thinks that it's all her fault, she doesn't know that it's really not," Aang said. 

I glared at him as the water turned white, then I looked back at Sokka. "It is my fault," I muttered. 

"I need salt," I said. Sokka groaned. "Oh, Spirits, please, no one get her salt!" I shook my head. Azula nodded and got up as she put her hood back on. 

"Zuzu, are there guards inside the Palace?" Azula asked. Zuko shook his head. "Not anymore." She nodded and took her hood off as she walked to who knows where. 

A minute later, she came back with a cup of salt water. "Thanks," I said as I bent it into the air. "Anytime," she replied as she sat down. 

I slowly moved the water into Sokka's left arm and took a deep breath as I heard him scream under me.