Chapter: 32 🔺🅐︎ 🅝︎🅔︎🅦︎ 🅓︎🅐︎🅨︎🔻

Börja om från början

"No, we are not hyung." Hoseok and Taehyung answer, walking towards his direction and giving him a tight bear hug. Yoongi scrunches his face in discomfort, clearly not liking the current situation. Others laugh looking at the situation he gets himself into. Even Y/n breaks can't help but smile.

Minutes passed but still no sign of Jungkook. She asks the others about his whereabouts and they told her that he needed a warm-up before a good fight.

Warm-up? Is he gonna kill me today or something? She mentally scoffs staring at her shoes.

"Here, have some biscuits Y/n." Jin offers her a plate full of biscuits while munching on a single one. Y/n decides to refuse his polite offer but Jin speaks up before she can say a no.

"Don't even think about refusing my offer. I won't let you fight with an empty stomach young lady. You'll faint and I can't let that happen. So keep quiet and pick up biscuits from this plate." Jin orders sternly, glaring at the new member who is shocked to see this side of the caring member. She gulps and takes biscuits from the plate just like he told her to do.

Others tried to hold their laughter seeing how the great silver mask got scared by Jin's threat. She throws them a glare, making them put their index finger over their lips. Yoongi shakes his head slightly, thinking how childish they are as the gang members of Born Killers. At the same time, Junkook walks in through the giant doors while taking off his shirt, showing his toned, muscular figure.

Everyone except the new member looks at his way with wide eyes

Jin quickly puts his hand over the female assassin's eyes before she can see anything so now she is just standing with an awkward look since her vision gets blocked.

Hoseok slams his hand over his forehead, knowing that the youngest member might have forgotten about a new gang member's presence.

"Jungkook what the hell?" Jimin screams, gaining the male assassin's attention.

Jungkook blankly stares at the others but watching Jin's hands over the new gang member's eyes he understands. His cheeks get red in embarrassment and he dashes towards his room.

"Give me 5 minutes!" He shouts before disappearing into his room. Jin slowly removes his hands from the female assassin's eyes, getting a sigh of relief from her.

"How many times do I need to tell him to rectify this bad habit?" He grumbles, messaging his forehead. The new members look at each other with curious eyes.

What just happened right now?

Jungkook returned sooner than he said, wearing his training gear and ready to fight with the female assassin.

"Are you ready for the fight, Silver Mask?" Jungkook asks with confidence like he will win in an instant.

Y/n stays silent and ties her hair into a ponytail and nods her head as a response. A smirk tug on her lip, making the rest of the members surprised because this time she is showing something other than being expressionless.

"I'm all ready for the fight, Bloody Bunny. Show me what you got." She replies confidently.

*******

Bloody Bunny Vs Silver Mask.

Who will win this fight?

★✩✰✯✰✩★

Update 🤩❤

Hope you guys liked this chapter 😉❤

Don't forget to vote and comment and let me know your thoughts about this book ❤

Happy reading and thank you so much for supporting. 💜💜

I love you all 💜💜

I love you all 💜💜