Chapter: 32 🔺🅐︎ 🅝︎🅔︎🅦︎ 🅓︎🅐︎🅨︎🔻

Začať od začiatku

"Yoongi, Y/n are you awake yet? It's already 8.30 am." By hearing the heavy and bright voice, they know who is outside.

"Yeah, we are up Jin hyung. We'll see you all in 30 minutes." Yoongi responds and gets an 'ok' from him as a confirmation. After hearing footsteps fading away from the doorstep he glances at the female assassin, who is busy fiddling with her fingers. Feeling eyes on her back she looks back at the gang leader.

"I-" she tries to speak but Yoongi cuts her sentences and asks her a simple question.

"No need to say anything, just tell me one thing. Are you ok now?" He asks her in a calm tone. His eyes express that he is truly worried about her wellbeing. The female assassin stares at him blankly before assuring him with a reply.

"I'm fine." She mumbles, looking elsewhere but him. Yoongi keeps staring at her for some time before getting up from the bed. A small yawn escapes from his lips and he makes his way towards his dressing room. The female assassin also leaves the bed and the gang leader hands her a towel while another one is on his shoulder.

"Get ready. You will be fighting today with Jungkook, remember?" Yoongi tells her and Y/n recalls what Jungkook told her yesterday.

She nods before taking her leave. Half an hour later both came out from the room wearing suitable outfits for training. Y/n chose a three stripe black long sleeve crop top along with black strip leggings and the gang leader selected a black tracksuit with a black headband that shows half of his forehead.

"Hey." She calls out stopping the gang leader on his track. He looks back at her with a questioning gaze.

"For the first time, you didn't call me by my title cruel gangster. Are you sure you are ok?" Yoongi raises a question as curiosity sparks inside him.

"Do you like it when I call you by your alias?" The female assassin retorts back mockingly squinting her eyes. The old Y/n is back in her true form. But the female assassin didn't get any sort of response from the gang leader so she drops the topic.

Y/n takes a deep breath before speaking, "I'm sorry for ruining your sleep. Because of my own problems you had to stay awake and didn't get much sleep." She apologies, looking at the mint-haired gang leader.

Yoongi stare at her for some time before speaking, "it's ok. You are a part of our gang now and also my roommate so I must look after you if something like this happens again. It's my responsibility." He shows her a genuine smile which he rarely shows and begins walking away, leaving her speechless.

It takes her a moment to get back to reality and understand the situation.

Min Yoongi smiled instead of showing a smirk?

★✩✰✯✰✩★

They reach downstairs to see the members are waiting for their arrival and ready to start the day with training. Jimin waves at the female assassin happily, catching her attention who also waves back. Taehyung hugs her like he always does while showing his famous boxy smile which she absolutely adores.

"Did you sleep well, fighter?" Hoseok asks her, grinning. Y/n scratches the back of her head before giving him a slight nod as a response. She doesn't want them to know what happened a few hours ago. Namjoon also greets her with his cute dimple smile which she finds adorable.

No one will believe that the boys are merciless killers until they see them kill someone. They look that much harmless from the outside but are brutal killers. Y/n notice that Jungkook, her competitor still has not arrived, making curiosity spark inside her head.

"Are you all ignoring my presence or something?" The gang leader asks the other gang members, catching their attention. By the change of his tone, they figure out that he is irritated.