Kidnapped

Nobody/pov

"Yeah Kristen I mean I just really want to see my daughter you know." Lily said walking down street she had went to the park to clear her mind and it's like 11 almost 12 am.

"Yeah Kristen I know but my dad is working on getting me full custody the Diaz is always supposed to stick together." She said through the phone walking  towards the stop sign looking both ways before she crossed the street.

"We will be able to see her soon eventually and you don't have to remind how they took my baby away after birth. Yeah and I did go therapy today thinking that I'm over how the father of my child raped me and now wants to see his daughter is the end of my fucking life..... yeah okay I call you when I get home." She hung up the phone putting it in my pocket when She hear a sudden noise She looked back and there was no one. So she just kept walking She should've never looked looked back in the first place that's how she got raped. Because she stopped trying to see who was there pulling a white girl move and she's not fucking white She speak Spanish and Italian aka French.  She felt hands grabbed around her neck she tried screaming for help the men they picked her up throwing her in the back of the truck, she kicked one in the face running out the truck. Another man yanked her by her hair throwing her back into the truck closing the door.

"Let me out!" She yelled

"Boss man orders to bring Nino Diaz daughter so that ain't happening bitch." She kicked him the face and he punched her in the face she yelled out loud and he grabbed his gun shooting her in the stomach, her eyes popped open. And he realized he made a big mistake he checked her and she was wearing a bulletproof vest. He sighed in relief and knocked her out with his gun, her head jerked back and she laid on the floor as her bruises appeared on her body, he was worried that he was going to kill her. Boss man asked for her to be alive and if not he was going to kill them.

——————————

I woke up with the biggest headache the floor was cold this whole room is cold where am I? All I remember is me fighting for my life and I get shot then I got slapped with the gun passing out. The walls were black and there was a small window I looked out and it was dark out. The walls were brick it explains why it's so cold and I yelled out for help, waiting for an answer and no answer I banged on the door yelling let me out. But no response from nobody I yelled to the point I tired myself and went straight to sleep on this hard cold floor.

——————-

A bright light beamed in my face I opened my eyes seeing that door had opened I squinted my eyes coughing. "So you must be Lilian Amaia Ortega Diaz huh?" A low voice said I looked up and a man with a bird tattoo across his neck, low cut with brown hair and a short beard and low cut mustache he bent down looking at me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Your father where is he?" He asked.

"I don't know." I simply said he looked back and one of his boy grabbed me punching me dead in the mouth, I flew back holding my jaw.

"Did I say fucking hit her!" He yelled getting up

"No sir." The guy said.

"Then why did you hit her! I said don't hit her at all!" He yelled. He came back to me and I flinched a little bit he started laughing, and he grabbed me by my neck. Almost choking the life out of me he lifted me up putting me against the wall.

"Where is he bitch!" He yelled at me.

"I don't know." I barely could breathe me talking would take me out and fucking second he scanned my whole face before letting me go I fell the floor holding my chest inhaling all the air because I could not fucking breathe.

"You look just like your mother." He said

"That's funny..... Because I look like my dad."

"Your real mother bitch." He said before him and his people left out of the room and it was dark all over again. I went to the window and he had people boarding it up oh my gosh I am going to die in here and what do he mean by my 'Real mother' Alize is mother the hell is he talking about I can't stand the dark for shit not small places it makes me hallucinate things I can't even think of. Brings me back to my dark places from years ago all my life I been haunted by horrible things. Being in small spaces brings it all back and I'm in the dark all over again on edge. Hours passed I know hours passed because I been in here for way too long I ran myself into the door but I just hit a hard ass metal that's all I pounded the door.

"LET ME OUT!" I yelled kicking the door my screams were echoing along with the banging of the metal.

"LET ME OUT OF HEREEEEEEEEEE!"

"LET ME OOOOOOOUUUUUUTTTTT AHHHHHHHHGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHH"

"Let me out ! Let me out! Let me out! Let me out! Let me out! Let me OOOOOOUUUT!" I yelled running into the door I been screaming and kicking and running into the door for hours. And my body hurts now I sat on the floor and started to cry ahhhhhhh I can't be in here. I need to get out why do want me ? And what do I Have to do with my father wait my phone my phone! I grabbed jacket pocket and my phone was not in there oh my gosh they took my phone! What am I going to do in here I can't be in here this is torture I can't take it anymore I don't even know if it's morning or not.

———————————

                                    3 days later

She opened her eyes due to the bright light in her face she was dizzy, her vision was blurry and you could hear her wheezing breath. She hasn't eaten in three days and she doesn't even know that it has been three days. She still thinks it Friday but no  it's October 3 she looked at the door and seen a shadow it was small. She crawled to it, " Anadia is that you?" She asked. 

"Yes mommy." Lily smiled grabbing her arm and pulled her into a hug,

"I miss you why haven't you answer your phone ." She said.

"I miss you too baby, mommy can't find her phone sweetheart I'm coming to you okay."

"Mommy?" Anadia instinct voice.

"What?" Lily asked.

"Stay live." She said before she disappeared, lily eyes widen.

"No come back....... Nadia!" She yelled wheezing she started to cough and passed out again just like all the other times.