Truth or Dare?

-timeskip to Tifa’s house-

“Hello!” I greet Tifa cheerfully, if not a bit warily. I have no idea what she’s thinking of having us play, but it can only result in something absolutely random and uncontrollable. Most of the time that is. We are directed to the living room, where everyone is sitting in a circle.

“Good to see that the misunderstanding’s been cleared up.” Angeal remarks, seeing the two of us together again. I duck my head, but take a seat anyways as Tifa comes in the room. “Well, that looks like everyone! Okay guys, time for Truth or Dare!” she chirps.

I groan, Tifa’s favourite game is my least favourite one. “Right, I’ll start first. Vincent, truth or dare?” Tifa asks Vincent. “Truth.” Comes the muffled reply. Tifa thinks for a moment, then claps her hands and asks,” Are those red eyes contact lenses?” Vincent actually looks up in shock and shakes his head no.

“My turn…Reno, truth or dare?” “Dare.” Reno replies cockily. “Pull Sephiroth’s hair.” Reno pales upon hearing those three words. Sephiroth glares at him. “Touch my hair and you die.” He threatens. “Fine…just continue…” When he looks away from Reno, he sneaks up behind Sephiroth and gives his hair a quick yank before scuttling back to his seat. I hold him down before he kills Reno.

“Hey Zack! Truth or dare, yo!” Zack laughed and asked for a dare. “Okay, work Aerith’s flower shop for a week!” Zack groans and slaps his forehead while Aerith smiles delightedly. “Finally I’ve got a helper!” she squeals. Everyone laughs and it is Zack’s turn.

“Okay, Lilly, truth or dare?” Zack turns to me and asks. “Truth!” I answer immediately. I definitely don’t want a dare. “What’s the most irritating thing about Sephiroth?” comes the question. I think hard on this one, since I don’t find much irritating about him at all. Then it hits me. “How he always likes to wind Cloud up.” Cloud nods in agreement while Sephiroth gives me a scowl. Shrugging, I rest my head on his shoulder and turn my attention back to the game.

“Yuffie, truth or dare?” I ask the young ninja. “Truth! Truth!” she replies, bouncing up and down on the spot. “How much materia have you stolen?” I question her, trying to look stern. Yuffie gives me a sheepish grin and says,” Umm… a lot. Really a lot.” Before I can say anything in reply, she starts her turn.

“Cloud! Truth or dare?” Yuffie yells. “Hmm, I think…dare.” Cloud chooses after some thought. “Clean your desk! Poor Marlene’s been the one doing it the whole time for you, ya know!” Yuffie pushes Cloud off to his room to clean the said desk, but not before he picks Sephiroth for the next one.

“So, Sephiroth, truth or dare?” Tifa asks in lieu of Cloud. “Dare.” His eyes twinkle mischievously as he makes his choice. “Tee hee, 7 minutes in heaven with Lilly!” At hearing that, my eyes nearly bulge out of their sockets. “W-what?” I stutter in surprise. “With pleasure.” Sephiroth replies, a wicked grin on his face. Genesis, Reno and Zack all wolf-whistle. “Don’t go too far, Sephiroth! Remember, we’ll be opening the door after 7 minutes!” Genesis calls out.

Sephiroth takes me by the hand and leads me into the cupboard. He closes the door and says, “Ready?” I nod and pull him close to me, hands on his chest. I claim his mouth and he grins. “Feisty…I like it.” he murmurs and his fingers stroke my thighs lovingly. Shivering in anticipation, I slide my leg between his and press against Sephiroth.

He growls and none-too-gently pokes his tongue into my mouth, seeking out my pleasure spot. Only mere seconds later, he finds it and coaxes a groan out of me. I suck on his tongue, a move he’s done so many times with me. Sephiroth moans against my lips and I do it again, encouraged.

Yuffie flings the door open roughly and we jump apart, flushing several shades of scarlet. “Whoa, what the heck were you two doing? You were pretty loud in there!” she exclaims, winking at me. My face turns even redder and I mumble, “None of your business.” Sephiroth looks away, face shielded by his long silver bangs.

The game has gone on, now Barret has to shut up, Cid can’t swear for the rest of the day, and Cloud’s back from cleaning his desk. “Okay guys! One last one and game’s over!” Tifa shouts. Checking my watch, I’m astonished to find that it’s already 6pm. Dinnertime at home.

“Zack! Kiss Aerith!” Angeal suggests cheekily and I have to fight to keep my laughter down. Bashfully, Zack leans in and gives Aerith a kiss on the lips tenderly. Aerith blinks, then understanding flood her eyes. “You planned this all along!” she accuses Angeal and I. Giggling, I don’t answer at all, just stand up and begin saying my goodbyes. Sephiroth walks me home as usual and I clasp his hand tightly.

At the gate, he stops and pecks me on the cheek. “See you.” He whispers reluctantly. I give his hand a squeeze before letting go and going inside for dinner.

Turns out Tifa’s game of truth or dare isn’t quite so bad after all.