That was Awkward...

The sharp sound pierces our ears and Sephiroth instinctively recoils from the blow, hand going to his cheek. I'm already starting to feel bad for him, but hopefully that slap worked. Taking the opportunity to escape, I scramble backwards and off the bed. "I'm sorry, but I had to do it! I had to snap you out and back into a thinking state of mind! I hope I didn't hit you too hard..." I falter towards the end, waiting anxiously for his reaction.
Sephiroth rubs his stinging cheek gingerly, but he doesn't seem mad. "Hmph, I never knew you were such a good player of this game. Anyway, that... ah... well, guess I kind of deserved it. I really have to work on my self-control." I blow out the breath that I've been holding and relax. "Why are my pants so...? Oh." Sephiroth looks down and turns crimson, blood suffusing his pale marble skin. Gaia, this is so awkward. I'm flushing as well, but there's only one way I can think of to help him right now. When I meet his gaze once more, it looks like we've reached the same conclusion.
"Feel free to... uh, you know." I wave vaguely in the direction of the bathroom on my left. Sephiroth looks away and reddens even more, but he nods and advises me to go out of the room for a while. I need no further excuse and scurry outside, closing the bedroom door behind me as he enters my bathroom. I so do NOT want to hear what will be going on in there.
Breathing hard, I walk into the kitchen, pretending to look as if nothing happened. Unfortunately, Mom is there too, and there's no hiding from her. Before I can walk back out, Mom turns back and sees me standing there. "So? What happened? Where's Sephiroth?" she questions. I slump into a chair and cover my face with my hands. This is even more mortifying than the confession. Mom sighs and begins to rub my back in slow circles.
"What was it? I swear I won't laugh or tease or anything." I understand that she's trying to make me feel better, but it's still embarrassing.
"Mom... H-he's got a wing. His dad experimented on him... I just stroked it and touched his hair and... And..." damn it, I seriously can't bring myself to go on. "And he got aroused." My Mom says clinically. "How did you...?" Mom never fails to surprise me at times, and this is one of them. She merely shrugs and says there isn't anything else she could imagine that would get me so worked up.
"Chill, it's natural. I'm sure he couldn't help it. Just as long as he controls himself. So you left him to jerk off? He better clean it up because I'm not doing it." I stare at my Mom in disbelief. "Are you sure you're not my sister?" I have to ask. This sets her laughing too hard to reply, but she assures me that she is my mom, and it's just that she's much more understanding with these things than most parents. She fixes me a plate of cookies which I bite into hungrily, no longer overly worried about what happened just now.
Picking up a cube of ice for my bitten lip, which has stopped bleeding but is sore, I glance up at the clock in the living room. 7.30pm. It’s been at least ten minutes since I left Sephiroth, I'd better go check in on him. Striding back to my room, I rap on the door with my knuckles, but get no answer. I knock once more and push the door open.
Sephiroth's leaning on the doorway of the bathroom, breathing heavily. His long silver bangs cover half of his face and drape over the deceptively strong shoulders. He looks up as I enter the room and smiles. "Are you alright? You look kind of worn out." "Same could be said for you" he shoots back. "Whatever. I'll be fine. Now let's get you home."
Since Sephiroth lives only three houses away from me, I decide to walk him back. The walk lasts less than five minutes, and when I stop outside his house, I pat the cheek which I slapped. "Get some rest. You look like you could use it." I remind him. Snorting, he mutters "yeah" before he enters the house. I stand there for a few more moments, then walk back to my own house.
The moment I go into my room, I fall onto the bed, not even bothering to change. It only takes mere seconds before I'm fast asleep.