Explanation

Mulai dari awal

"You need a disguise" Sokka stated.

"So what am I supposed to do? Grow a mustache?" Aang asked rhetorically.

I nodded,

"That's not a bad idea!" I pointed.

I gently ran my fingers through Appa's fur and came out with a huge clump of fur. Appa was shedding, no worries.

"Mind if I steal some of this?" I asked the bison, whom gave a roar of approval.

I handed the fur to Katara whom began to make a wig cap for Aang.

I pulled together a mustache for Aang and used ice to freeze it to his upper lip.

When Katara had given Aang the wig he put it on.

"Ugh, it's so itchy! How do you live in this stuff?" Aang groaned.

Meanwhile I laid down and stretched myself over a sunbathed rock. It felt really nice.

"Great, now you look just like my grandfather!" Sokka praised.

"Technically, Aang is a hundred and twelve years old" Katara said.

"Uh you guys grandpa had smooth hair, not spiky." I reminded.

Sokka shrugged indifferently.

"Well let get to skipping, young whipper snappers. The big city awaits!" Aang said in a fake old man voice it was quite easy to tell it was fake.

----

The coarse stone under my feet was warm beneath the afternoon sun. It was nice, at least until I let my guard down and relaxed.

"You guys are gonna love Omashu. The people here are the friendliest in the world!" Aang promised.

"-Rotten cabbages?! What kind of slum do you think this is?!" A guard shouted angrily as he threw the cabbage cart off the mountain side.

"Friendliest people in the world, eh? I much prefer Kyoshi to this place if this is the friendliest in the world." I stated hugging my arms to my chest as the chilly wind swept my hair aside.

"Nooo, my cabbages!" The man protested.

Meanwhile Aang, Sokka, and Katara peeked over the path as the cart crashed at the bottom of the valley below.

I cringed; feeling bad for the man, I couldn't help but wonder how much labor it took to grow, as well as the cost for the cabbages. Plants take time to grow.

"Just keep smiling.." Aang grinned as we walked forward.

Katara smiled with a nervous laugh.

I felt the ground move beneath me as I walked behind Aang.

The sun stopped hitting my face for a moment as pebbles dropped from above.

My smile dropped immediately as I my palms began to sweat nervously.

"State your business!" The guard ordered us.

I walked backwards into Katara and Sokka as the boulder began to lower.

Aang ran up to the man whose heart jumped.

"My business is my business, young man! And none of yours! I've got half a mind to bend you over my knee and paddle your backside!" Aang threatend.

Honestly, that was good acting.

"Settle down, old timer. Just tell me who you are." The guard ordered Aang.

"My names Bonzoo Pipenpeddlopsokopolis, the third, and this are my grandkids!" Aang introduced us.

I stepped forward with Katara.

"Hi, June Pipenpeddlopsokopolis, and this is my sister-" Katara began as I interrupted her.

"My name's Astraea (us-tray-uh) Pipenpeddlopsokopolis, the second."

"You two seem like responsible young ladies. See that your grandfather stays out of trouble, and don't let your sister out of sight it's very easy to get lost in the city, especially for someone without bending, or vision. Enjoy Omashu." The guard warned. Meanwhile I glared in his direction

"We will!" Katara said brightly as she pulled me forward. Not allowing me to even walk beside her normally.

"Wait a minute...." The Guard stopped us. He put a hand on Sokka's shoulder. We all froze, worried we'd been caught with Aang as the Avatar. The blood drained from my face and my heart jumped in my chest, so much so that I could hear the blood rushing in my ears.

"You're a strong young boy. Show some respect for the elderly, and carry your grandfather's bag!" The soldier urged Sokka who relaxed but seemed annoyed.

"Good idea!" Aang praised and tossed Sokka the bag that held Asura's food.

Meanwhile I worried for the owl kitten. Which currently hid beneath Aang's wig.

Finally, Omashu.

----

Soo I hope you guys enjoyed. I had readers block for wuite awhile and accidentally deleted the wrong so I had to redo it. Im sorry for the wait, Happy New Year's, and Ill see you guys in the next one! Stay safe and healthy, have a good day my Bookworms!
-Rose

P.S I don't work tomorrow, so it's highly likely I'll be working on a new chapter tomorrow. It should be out before Friday.