Fire, Good or Bad?

Hey guys, sorry for taking so long, but anyways I hope you guys enjoy. The song is Hiding in the Blue by Riell X TheFatRat. As usual I hope you guys enjoy!
;Rose
------------------
Lyra's POV

Jeong Jeong took no time in beginning the lesson with Aang. He caught a leaf in the air without looking at it and pressed a burning finger at the leaves center.

"Concentrate on the fire, I want you to keep this flame from reaching the edge of this leaf for as long as you can" Jeong Jeong instructed, passing the leaf to Aang, who held it in his palms and groaned impatiently.

"Master! There is trouble!" Lin Ye informed Jeong Jeong who straightened up as if his spine had been pulled into a tight string.

"What going on?" Aang asked, instantly alert.

"Concentrate on your leaf!" Jeong Jeong ordered as he followed Lin Ye.

Aang suppressed a bored groan,

"This is the worst firebending instruction ever ever, all he does is the me to concentrate for hours, on a leaf" Aang complained whilst looking towards Katara and I.

"I'm sure there's a good reason" Katara answered calmly.

"Aang, that's your problem" I stated, "you're too eager, too light about this. Jeong Jeong said fire was life and energy but it also causes destruction" I finished.

Aang stood straighter,

"I'll be careful" he promised,

"Yeah, just- be careful" I requested.

Something was gonna happen, regardless of what I said, I just knew it.

I decided that was enough bow practice and let the bow melt into a ball of water which I returned to the stream.

I stepped on the stream as ice formed under my feet and a platform of ice rose slightly from the water no bigger than the stone Aang stood on.

As I sat down I found something amazing. I hadn't moved any body part but I considered putting a done of ice around me, and loe and behold when I opened my eyes a crystal dome encircled me.

I kept this thought in mind as I focused on different hand free techniques. Octopus tentacles formed around me from the water like I imagined, but an ache formed behind my eyes.

Suddenly I was snapped from my daze when I heard Aang cheer,

"I did it! I made fire!" Aang grinned.

My dome melted as my blood ran cold.

This was gonna end badly, wasn't it?

"That's great, but maybe you should take it slow?"

"Yeah, slow down, Jeong Jeong said to keep the fire from spreading the edge of the leaf, not burn the leaf" I stated warily, and backed up to Katara's side.

Aang appeared frustrated at our lack of understanding making the fire roar slightly.

"Careful!" Katara and I yelled at the same time.

"Now that's firebending!" Aang stated with excitement.

"Yeah.... And now it's time to stop" I reminded calmly.

Aang proceeded to play with the fire, which made my anxiety flare as I stood frozen in place.

"I wonder how that juggler did it.." Aang thought out loud.

"Oh no" I whispered.

All it took was a moment as he spaced him arms apart and the fire flew like a wave.