Suspicions

Nothing Ever Changes- By Nico Collins. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! As usual y'all know the drill, not my video or song all rights go to proper artist/s just another song I was listening to while writing this chapter. Enjoy!
-Rose

-----------------

Lyra's POV

"Pipsqueak, that's a funny name!" Aang laughed. I was prepared to jump in as the smaller kid pulled the snot back in his nostril and the huge man beside him stood imposingly over Aang.

"You think my names's funny?" Pipsqueak questioned Aang, and I shifted on my feet nervously.

Pipsqueak leaned in over Aang,

"It's hilarious!" Aang laughed.

Pipsqueak's face went from imposing to bright laughter as the three laughed, Pipsqueak found it so funny he slapped Aang on the back making him fall and they continued laughing.

Pipsqueak soon left with the kid after break time and the group began to search through stuff.

I entered a tent with deep curiosity. I requested some of La's vision, he allowed me and I pulled the blindfold from my eyes and allowed it to hang on my neck I had to make sure no one saw me. I didn't trust them and I didn't want them knowing I could actually see somewhat.

The tent was quite large but not as big as the south pole.

Two sleeping mats were situated on the two corners next to the entrance. On the left corner in front of the foot of the bed sat a writing desk. One letter sat half written and there was a spilled ink pot and a vibrant red feather pen.

I found myself looking at one of the half opened letters.

'To 2nd Lieutenant Willis,

We have recieved notice of attacks on the nearby villages. It seems that the people who have targeted them stay by the woods. It is you and your troops main mission and duty to keep any wanderers out. Fire nation citizens are in specific danger as it seems those are the targets. Be on lookout for a teen boy with hookswords. It is believed he is the leader of the criminals, but has not been confirmed.

Long may Firelord Ozai reign!

Signed formally,

1st Lieutenant Tajo'

"A boy with hookswords.." I narrowed my eyes at the teen that could be no older than Sokka. Jet's hookswords hung brandished at his belt.

He spoke in a charming manner to Katara, I'd stay quiet for now but I was going to be keeping a eye on him.

With my suspicions put away I folded the paper and put it in the pouch on my stomach. I'd keep this to myself for now.

I allowed La to shrink back in my head and back to where he had come from.

I pulled up the blindfold back over my eyes and took a breath as I was met once again with the suffocating void. I opened the tent, took my exit, and rejoined Katara.

Jet was acting awful flirty.

Not near my sister, Bitch!

I thought.

"You'll get yourself killed doing that." Jet replied to something Katara said.

"Hey, Jet! These barrels are filled with blasting jelly" The Duke stated.

"That's a great score!" Jet praised.

"And these boxes are filled with jellied candy!" Pipsqueak smiled.