How's Momonga?

Start bij het begin

Momonga: Kuhmm!! Please...um...Pero, please don't do that and Buku, please don't say that out loud here.

Ulbert: By the way, did anyone see the Loli around?

Momonga: She dropped by earlier. It seemed like she was planning to see the end of the game with her sister in Society

Touch Me: Usually, I would call the betrayal but after all she's done for us...I know better than to say that.

The Knight in pure silver looked kind of unknight-like before he confessed to the group.

Touch Me: Momonga-san, I am so sorry but actually tomorrow is our Wedding Anniversary and I haven't prepared at all. My wife will kill me if I don't do anything aga—- I mean if I don't have anything planned. I'm afraid this is where we say goodbye.

Momonga: I understand. Thanks for dropping by Touch-Me san. We'll meet up next week at the usual place?

Touch Me: Yes, yes. Coffee's on me.

With that, the knight in pure silver logged off for the last time.

Peroponcino: Really brings to mind how lucky we were...

That brought a round of silence around the table as each member remembered what their life was like just years ago. Before they met the Loli they now praised as a savior, when they had to literally eat insect processed protein bars just to live another day.

Peroponcino: I actually have a new job tomorrow since the game's ending. You know, I'm working with the builders who built Society starting tomorrow. I don't want to be late because first impressions are important and I have a feeling Mr. Fujitora's going to be there so I'm going to log off now. I think sis also has something as well.

BukuBuku Chagama: New anime releasing. I need to be there by 5am since the schedule was already pushed back. I'm sorry Momonga, I really wanted to stay with you until the end.

Momonga: No, no. it's fine. You've been here with me for 10 years through everything. Why would I be mad about this? Besides, we'll be meeting up again soon, aren't I right?

BukuBuku Chagama: Damn right. I'll going to make Touch Me buy a Caramel Expresso for me.

Peroponcino: Sis, you really are more evil than me sometimes. Anyway, see you around Skelly.

With that, the two siblings logged off the game for the last time.

HeroHero: It's just us three now. Brings back some memories when there was a time when we ran the entire guild, trying to keep it afloat.

Ulbert: Kekeke, could you believe what it would have been like if we had left the game as we had planned to? Old bones here would have been all alone!

Momonga: ...now that's a topic for a nightmare.

Ulbert: Aw come on Bonny. It's not like it's real anyway. Besides, you should also go to sleep. Now that the game's over, we're all being moved to that other game for work.

Momonga: *sigh* It's just not the same you know?

Ulbert: Shut it bones! I got Loli to tell me how to evolve to Kronos!

HeroHero: Even in another game you still choose to be the evil warlord huh?

Ulbert: Kekeke! What else would I be? Anyway, I'll be leaving now as well. See you around.

Just like that, the goat demon logged off, and was soon followed by the Elder Black Ooze. Soon the only person still remaining was the Overlord who still sat in the seat of guild master. Contemplating about the last 12 years of the game.