Chapter 175: Vali vs. Pluto

Start from the beginning

The one who comes down with wings of light between Erin, Cao Cao, and Pluto, is the man covered in white armor.

“Like I thought, you have returned Erin Vermillion."

"Vali."

“I wanted to take out my anger from back in the artificial dimension on someone. I was having trouble deciding whether I should take it out on Hades or the Hero-faction, but I left Hades to Azazel, Bikou and the others. Oh, Fenrir is also with them."

Vali has his usual poker-face but there are signs of anger within his words.

"I was waiting for the Hero-faction to appear, but the Gremory group took them out. Then if this is the case, the only one I can take out my anger on is you, Pluto.”

Pluto makes his stance at Vali after spinning his scythe.

"I hear that you sent Fenrir to Hades-sama’s place. I received the message
just before coming here. The fang that is able to kill a god is truly a serious
threat. And to think that you used Fenrir against Hades-sama who was the one who casted a spell on him in the first place..."

“I borrowed Fenrir for such occasions.”

"It’s a dangerous thought, were you hoping to fight the Gods from each of
the factions?"

“If we don’t have a negotiation tool like that, we won’t be able to take on a God head on right?”

"Hey!" Erin interjected. "Don't just use Fenrir as a tool! I won't let you drag him in weird and chaotic situations Vali!"

"Gomen." Vali shrugged. "But I suppose you aren't too cruel to not lend him to me sometimes, right?"

Erin rolled her eyes at this and Pluto focused back on Vali.

"Very well. But for me to take you on, who is the true descendant of the Lucifer, and also someone who is the White Emperor… I really don’t know what will happen even though I've lived for such a long time. It feels like my soul will go even higher if I defeat you."

"He accepted the challenge! So it's White Dragon Emperor VS The legendary Grim Reaper! Saji uttered.

“It seems like Erin Vermillion convinced the past hosts of the Heavenly-Dragons, but I’m different.”

*(FLASH!)*

Vali gets enveloped in an insane amount of aura.

“I will show you the other form of
Juggernaut Drive where I've completely sealed off the thoughts of the past possessors.”

Wings of light spread from his body, and they are emitting demonic-powers. The pure-white armor is enveloped by very bright lights.

“I, the one to awaken.- Am the White Dragon Emperor who will take the law down to the darkness.”

The shallow thoughts of the past White Emperors are flowing into Erin from the jewels of her armor.

"What we strengthen is the height of the Heavenly-Dragon!"

"The path we go is the road of the domination of the White Emperor!"

"We stop the infinite and devour the dream!"

"These people don’t have any grudge or hatred, and they are filled with an
overwhelming pure fighting will." Erin said in surprise. "Did they come to understand each other through fighting?

“I walk the road of domination with infinite destruction and by piercing
through the imaginary dream. –I shall become a pure Emperor of the
Dragon…..”