37. Nightmares and Daydreams

Start from the beginning

"About five hours." George says, "was quite peaceful without you talking all the time." I roll my eyes at his comment.

"It was quite funny though you started snoring downstairs and everyone thought you were joking at first but no matter how much I nudged you - you wouldn't wake up." Fred tells me.

"Only having three hours of sleep does that to you, although I am rather hungry now." I tell them both.

"Shall we see what mums making for lunch?" Fred asks and we all agree to go downstairs.

We all walk down the stairs and Molly smiles lightly at as all as she prepares lunch. "Sleep well y/n?" She asks me.

"Yes thank you, what's for lunch?" I ask her.

"I'm doing us all sandwiches, I'm hoping Arthur and Percy have ate something before they come home today." Molly tells me.

"Where are they?" I ask.

"They've gone to help the Ministry." Molly says with worry in her voice.

We walk into the living area where Bill and Charlie are playing chess looking extremely tired.

"Finally woken up from your little nap?" Charlie asks me.

"Yeah, has no one else thought of getting some sleep?" I ask them all and they all shake their heads at me.

"None of us can, it looks like the Ministry is in a light bit of mayhem." Bill says as they finish off the game.

"Quidditch anyone?" Bill asks us.

"Yeah, I'm up for a game or two." I tell him and the twins agree.

"What about Ron and Harry?" Charlie asks.

"We can go and ask them but we need even teams." I say.

"Could ask Ginny," Fred suggests.

Ginny agrees so all nine of us including Hermione go outside to play.

"You four can't go on a team together," Charlie says to the Fred, George, Harry and myself.

"Yeah you are all on the Gryffindor team and train together all the time I think that is a bit unfair, plus the three Firebolts." Bill says .

I ended up on a team with Charlie, Ron and George. Charlie and I were chasers, George a beater and Ron as keeper. On the other team, Ginny and Harry were chasers, Fred as beater and Bill as keeper, whilst Hermione was doing the scores with a book in her hand.

We play until 200 points this time as there are more of us and we ended up winning again 200-180 by the time we finished it was time for dinner and Molly called us in.

She kept looking up at the nine hands on the clock as the two for Arthur and Percy were still on work it was evident they weren't going to be home anytime soon and you could see Molly wasn't happy about it.

- - time skip - -

A week after the events at the quidditch World Cup Arthur and Percy were constantly at the Ministry which was slightly worrying as Molly said that Arthur hadn't worked so much since you know who was around.

Recently I kept having nightmares every night, it was the same one every night, something had seem to jog this forgotten memory and my guess was the dark mark. It was me crying for my parents even though my parents were holding me and the dark mark was flying over a building, I was no older than 3 at the most and the blood curdling scream that was coming out of my mouth made me wake up in a cold sweat every night. I couldn't even talk to anyone about it maybe I could talk to Molly.