twentyfour.

After spending some time with everyone and not really doing anything, I decided to enjoy the vibe and go for a walk in the snow. A few people joined- Dan, my brother, Rakim, Dom, Nast, Ferg, and Twelvy. After walking for a while, we had a little snowball fight, which Rakim and I definitely won- Everyone but us was soaking wet, so they started making their way back.

Rakim and I continued the walk and arrived at the river we had talked about a few months ago after a while, and we sat on the wall next to it again, just enjoying the peaceful day.

"I'm glad I got to know you, Zara, although the way we met again was a little weird", he chuckled. "Let's not get it twisted, you were super mad, didn't recognize me and didn't know my name for like, how long?", I laughed. "Two days, I think? But hey, you crawled in my fucking car and snatched the gun outta my hand, what was I supposed to think!", he chuckled. "Anyways, I'm thankful that we met again, too. When you said you loved me in my apartment the other day, I couldn't quite believe it." "I do love you, but it's just hard for me to express it, you know", he said, a tinge of nervousness resonating in his voice. "Yeah, I know what you mean. But like, real, genuine love doesn't fit your image, you know? You don't seem like a person that falls in love", I said, hoping I didn't hurt him.

"This is the first time I've actually fallen for someone, I guess. Or it's just very different. But you actually made me feel shit again, all the other relationships were just for the looks, that doesn't last." And suddenly, the snow started falling again around us, and music from the coffee shop started playing. "This is perfect!", I said, sticking out my tongue to catch a snowflake. "May I ask for that dance, M'lady?", Rakim asked with a smile on his lips, and so we danced until the song came to its end. Rakim locked eyes with mine, and his gaze slowly wandered to my lips and back to my eyes again. I leaned in a little, he did the same, and suddenly, his soft lips were on mine. A little firework exploded in my stomach, going up to my lips and leaving a tingling feeling. When we finally broke apart, he was smiling from ear to ear. "You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this", he said, with his arms still wrapped around my waist. "I love you, Rakim", I said, and I noticed how his facial expression changed immediately. "Say that again." "I love you", I repeated the phrase and kissed him again. "Zara...Do you wanna be my girlfriend?", he asked, and I was surprised to catch a glimpse of unsureness inside of his eyes as if my answer wasn't clear already. "Yes, I wanna be your girlfriend, why are you still looking at me like I'm gonna reject you!", I laughed, and he joined in.

A look at the café and we both knew we were in for some hot chocolate.

I felt like the happiest girl on earth.

These were all the great things in the world.

White Christmas, surrounded by people I love, and all the bad vibes shut off.

Oh, and hot chocolate.

Hot chocolate is the best.

//

So, that was the story, pretty sad that it's already over. Time went by so fassst. Also, as you maybe already know there probably won't be a sequel BUT I'm most likely gonna upload another story in the same hood, with more focus on the yellow house. 

Thank you to everyone who commented, voted, or added this book to their reading list. It really means a lot to me!

I don't know if y'all celebrate it on 24th or 25h but imma wish y'all merry Christmas anyway, enjoy your day :)))

See y'all soon hopefully :)