92 - 19 Years Later

Start from the beginning

"You know," Sabella was currently slipping into her bridesmaid dress. "red isn't exactly my colour, I'm more a green girl."

"Then you should have thought about that when you made the heir of Gryffindor wear a Slytherin themed dress at your wedding." You smiled at the girl.

Her and Bailey's wedding was beautiful. Sabella was dressed in a rich green suit with a jet black tie whereas Bailey wore a traditional white wedding dress with a yellow bunch of flowers, inside the bouquet was a small ornament of a badger and snake. Everyone at the wedding danced the night away, it was truly perfect.

Just before you got into your wedding dress you slipped outside into the tent that was standing in The Burrow garden to see how everything was going. Ginny had tipped you off that Fred was in his room with George and Lee letting you slip past without your fiance seeing you.

"(y/n)!" Percy smiled. "How on earth do you keep Teddy from crying?" He'd only been looking after him for no more than a couple of hours and already looked exhausted.

"Did Fred not give you his blanket? The one that belonged to Lupin?" You arched your brow at the boy. "That always makes him stop crying." You smiled down at the baby as you soothed his hair. "Who's looking after Regulus?" Percy didn't say a word, only pointing behind him where you saw Oliver talking through Quidditch strategies even though the boy was only nine months old. The sight made you smile but you were distracted by the sight of Luna counting the chairs on your side of the room.

"Luna?" You excused yourself from Percy and walked over to Luna. "How come I have so many chairs on my side?"

"Because that's how many people will be attending for you." She replied.

"But Luna, I only have McGonagall, the rest of the Hogwarts staff and a few odd friends such as Lee ... I don't exactly have much of a family."

"Oh, but you do." She smiled and pointed to the front chairs. "There's one for Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Cedric, James, Lily, Severus, Dumbledore, your mother, and Barty." She spoke in her dreamy tone. "They may not be here in person but they're always with us, in here." She pointed to your heart.

Tears welled up in your eyes, you couldn't thank the girl enough. It reminded you of what you'd done for Remus. "Thank you, Luna, it's perfect." You smiled taking in the decorations that flooded the room. It really was perfect.

"Thank you (y/n)." She followed your gaze. "You better get ready, there are people arriving." You turned your head to see a large group of red-heads walking towards the entrance of the tent.

"Thank you." You pulled the Ravenclaw girl into a hug before running back to Ginny's room in The Burrow.

Sabella helped you put your dress on and within minutes you were dressed and ready to walk down the aisle the only thing was, you didn't have a father left to walk you down. Whilst you were fixing your hair there was a knock at the door catching everyone's attention.

"Bugger off Fred!" Sabella called. "You can't see her until she walks down the aisle!"

"Then good thing it's not Fred." A Scottish accent caught everyone's attention. The door creaked open and there stood in the doorway was Oliver Wood. "Can I have a word with (y/n)?"

"If you must." Sabella sent you a wink before leaving you both to talk.

"You look stunning." Oliver smiled as he pulled you in for a hug. "It's hard to believe you were only this tall when I met you." He raised his hand which was rather low to the ground. "You were nine, that's when we met and when I started to train you to play Quidditch." The two of you smiled at the memory. "Sometimes I wish I could go back to those days, we didn't have a care in the world but when I see you this happy with Fred well, I couldn't be prouder." Oliver now had tears in his eyes as he spoke.