Family (edited)

An AU where the Supernatural world doesn't exist, meaning Kelly is alive, so she was able to raise Jack, Cas is his step dad and Sam and Dean are the uncles everyone loves. Anyway in this, Jack is introducing you to the others since you both have been dating for a while. This imagine was suggested by GreenParrot314 Thank you for the wonderful idea! Also, sorry this took so long. School is really annoying and so is writers block.

Edited

~3rd P.O.V.~

Y/N and Jack were on a date. Jack had taken her out to a restaurant. Nothing too fancy. Just your average diner.

They were quietly eating their food when Jack suddenly spoke up. "My parents really want to meet you."

Y/N choked on her drink and quickly looked up at him. "Huh?" She asked, surprised by his sudden comment. It just came out of nowhere.

"My mom and dad really want to meet you. We've been dating for a while now, so I thought now would be a good time to ask you to come over." Y/N looked at Jack, hesitant to answer. It's not that she didn't want to meet them. No, not at all. It was just that she was nervous. Would they like her? Would they think that she's good enough for their son? "It's okay, Y/N. You don't have to." He said, sound slightly disappointed as he looked at his plate of food.

"No! I mean- yes. I'd love to meet them. From what you told me, they seem really sweet." She said with a small smile. Jack returned the smile and they continued to eat their food. "Besides, I'm really hoping that they're the kind of parents who took baby pictures of you."

Jack shook his head. "On second thought, maybe you shouldn't come." He said, half jokingly. His parents (mainly Kelly) loved to remind him how adorable he was as a baby, and he did not doubt for one second that she would show Y/N some of the many embarrassing pictures of his younger self.

~Time skip brought to you by y=-(sin(x^(1.7/6)+4)+(1/x))+10~

Jack parked his car in the driveway of his old home and quickly got out of it to open the door for his girlfriend. He stuck out his hand for her to hold and helped her our of the car.

"Such a gentleman." Y/N said with a chuckle at the end of her sentence.

"Only for you." He replied. She playfully rolled her eyes and they walked down the path and were soon at the front door.

A small pit grew in Y/N's stomach as she began to nervously shake her hands as if they were wet and she couldn't find anything to dry them off with. "How do I look? Is my hair okay? Do I have too much make-up on? Oh no, what if I don't have enough?" Y/N began to ramble. Jack could sense she was nervous so he gently held her hands and looked her in the eyes.

"You look as beautiful as always." He said, slowly. Y/N smiled. She didn't know how she had landed Jack as her boyfriend. He was too good for her.

"Thanks, Jack. I'm sorry, I'm just feeling nervous, I guess." She apologized after taking a deep breath.

"It's fine, Y/N. My parents will love you. There's no need to be worried." Y/N nodded and Jack took that as a hint to ring the doorbell. A few seconds later, a middle aged woman answered the door.

She had long, straight dark brown hair and green eyes. She wore a smile on her face and Y/N immediately knew it was Jacks mother.