Jack in the Box (edited)

So, this imagine was requested by MWTCT1 It's based on season 14 episode 19. There will be a part two for season 14 episode 20 requested by the same person. I hope you guys enjoy!

Edited

~3rd P.O.V.~

Y/N took a deep breath as she got ready for Mary's memorial. Jack had killed her only a couple weeks before. She really missed her Grandmother, and a part of her couldn't help but want to see Jack again. Yes, he killed Mary, but it wasn't totally his fault. He had no soul, he didn't know what he was doing. Besides, he tried to bring her back. A tear fell down her cheek and she quickly wiped it off, not wanting anyone to see she was crying. A couple of minutes later there was a knock at her door.

"Come in." She said. Her uncle, Sam slowly entered the room. He gave her a sad look.

"You ready?" He asked. She nodded her head and followed him out. They met up with Dean and Cas. Dean handed his daughter a beer and the four spared eachother quick glances, then walked towards the main room. The four of them stood in the doorway and since there wasn't a lot of room Y/N stood in front of Cas.

"We know it wasn't easy for some of you to get here, and we thank you. We, uh... We gave her a hunter's send-off a few days ago. But we know that her family went beyond just us. Some of you Hunted alongside her. Some of you fought Michael with her in the other world. You know, we lost our Mom once before. But we got a second chance with her. And we got to know her not just as "Mom", but... as someone who was tough and strong. Stubborn as hell." Dean said, and a few of the Hunter's chuckled. "Someone who had opinions and wasn't shy to use them. She could handle a machete. She could handle a vampire. She could handle our old man. She couldn't cook worth a damn." They chuckled once again.

"Mom, you weren't here long enough. But we're, uh... we're so glad for the time that we had. Goodbye, Mom."

"Bye, Mom." Sam said.

"Bye, Grandma." Y/N said, quietly.

"To Mary." The Hunter's said as they rose their beers and took a sip. Out of no where, an axe was sent flying and went into one of the Hunter's heads. Everyone gasped as they looked around to see who had thrown the axe. Bobby then came out of one of the rooms with a small smirk on his face.

"Make sure I get my hatchet back." Bobby said. It was a couple of minutes later. Almost everybody had cleared the room and the Wraith was being dragged out of the room. "Damn Wraith." He added. Y/N gave a small smile. She liked Bobby. She never knew the Bobby from this Universe, but if he was anything like this one she would've loved him. "Knew him from a nest your mom and I hunted on our last Hunt. Probably here to gloat. The bastard." Bobby said.

"A Hunter's memorial, complete with a monster. Mary would have appreciated that." Cas said.

"Now that you mention it, yeah. How are you?" Bobby asked Sam and Y/N. The two looked at eachother, and then back at Bobby.

"I've been better." Y/N answered honestly.

"Hey, you know. It's been tough." Sam said, and then gave a small chuckle.

"And the other one?" Bobby asked. They looked at Dean and saw him with one of the other Hunter's. She had handed him a box to put Mary's things in.

"Yeah, Dean... seems to be doing okay. Hard to say."

"Yeah. Maybe he's like me. Bein' teary in public's not my style."

"Hey. Uh, almost everybody's headed out, but Bobby's gonna stick around. I thought maybe we could open that Scotch Ketch left and... hang out, talk about Mom." Sam said to Dean.