8

An imagine where Dean catches you and Jack k i s s i n g.

Warnings: Very cheesy. A little cursing. Angry squirrel.

~Your P.O.V.~

Y/N was walking around the bunker, bored out of her mind. Sam and Dean left to go on a hunt. Jack and Y/N wanted to go but they said it was a simple case and they could handle it themselves. She knew they were lying but once they have their mind set on something it was almost impossible to change it. They obviously just didn't want them there. She didn't know why, though. They were terrible liars for people who lie professionally.

As Y/N was about to pass Jack's room she stopped. She sighed and knocked on his door. There was a faint "Come in." and she opened the door. "Hey, Jack." She said with a smile. "Hey." He returned the smile.

"I was wondering if you wanted to do anything? I mean we're stuck in the bunker by ourselves and Dad and Sam won't be back until tomorrow afternoon." She said, shyly.

Y/N had a crush Nephilim. She just thought that he was adorable. He also held this innocence in his eyes. No matter what life threw at him he still saw the bright side of everything. Sure he had some bad days, everyone does but he didn't let that stop him.

"Yeah, sure." He said, still holding his heart warming smile. "What do you want to do?" She asked him. "Maybe we could... hang out." Y/N let out a small laugh. That didn't clarify anything but she found it adorable. He looked at her, slightly confused but there was another emotion in his eyes. She just didn't know what.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked with a small smile. "No reason. Hey, I have an idea. What if we bake something?" He tilted his head to the side. "Bake something?" He asked. "Yeah. We could bake brownies, or cookies- Oh! We could make a brookie!" She said, excitedly.

"What's... a brookie?" She chuckled at his cluelessness. "It's both a brownie and a cookie. You make brownie batter and cookie dough, mix it a bit and put it in a brownie pan." Y/N said, as she explained it the best she could. Jack still looked confused so she grabbed his hand and brought him to the kitchen. Y/N let go of his hand and went to grab the ingredients.

She looked up a recipe on her laptop and handed it to Jack. "Here. You make the brownie batter and I'll make the cookie dough. Deal?" She asked. Jack nodded his head. Y/N quickly turned on the oven so it could preheat and started to put together the ingredients.

She grabbed the flour and went to put it away since the brookie was already in the oven. She turned around and bumped into Jack. Y/N gasped at seeing flour all over his shirt. "Oh, shit. Jack, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to." She said, feeling bad about it. Jack looked at her and smiled. "It's okay." He said. "Really?" She asked "Yeah." She gave him smile, only to have some flour thrown in her face.

She opened her eyes and looked towards Jack, shocked. He looked slightly guilty. "I-I'm sorry. I just saw it in a movie and it looked like they were having fun-" Jack was interrupted by flour being thrown in his face too. The two smiled and started a food fight, grabbing anything they could and throwing it at eachother.

The kitchen was a mess but they couldn't care less. They were having fun and that's all that mattered. Y/N was about to throw something else at Jack but he gently grabbed her wrist, making her stop in her tracks. She looked at him, confused.

Jack stared right into her eyes. He had asked Cas a few days before what he was feeling.

~A few days ago~

Jack walked into the Library. He saw Cas sitting at the table, reading one of the many books in the bunker. He sat down across from him, conflicted about something. Cas looked up at him, confused. "Yes, Jack?" Cas asked. "I'm confused." Jack said. "Confused how?" Cas had closed his book, slightly concerned about his adopted son.

Jack Kline x Reader One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara