Last Holiday (edited)

Based on the newest episode because my mind is empty. I have another imagine on the way, I just don't know how to end it, but it's basically done. Sorry this took so long. School is messing up with my posting schedule, and on top of that, I got my phone taken away almost two weeks ago, and I still don't have it. I've been working on my school computer. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this!

Edited

~3rd P.O.V~

"Jack?" Y/N said, knocking on the door. There was no answer. "Come on, Jack. It's been days. You've gotta come out at some point." Still no answer. "I know you don't wanna talk about it, so I just brought some food for you. I thought that you might be hungry." Once again there was no answer. Y/N let out a sigh.

"Jack, please just open the door. I know... I know getting your soul back must be tough... actually, I don't since I've never gotten my soul taken away, but you gotta get out of your room at some point. You could at least say something." Silence. Y/N sighed once again, placing the food at the door. "Fine. I'll check on you later, Jack." She stood at the door for a moment, hoping he would say something before walking away.

Y/N walked into the library to see Sam sitting at the table, reading a book while Dean was standing up, wearing an apron and carrying a spatula. Y/N let out a small chuckle at her father's appearance. "What's with the apron?" She asked. Dean looked at her and raised his hands up in the air before setting them back down at his sides.

"What is it with you two? I'm making burgers, you got a problem?" He asked. Y/N raised her hands in defense before taking a seat across from Sam. "The kid come out of his room yet?" He asked.

Y/N sighed then shook her head. "No." She responded.

"I mean, can you blame him? His soul's back, you know? Everything's hitting him- everything he's done, everything he has to do, Amara..." Sam said, butting in.

"Yeah. Well, I mean, even Billie said it- to kill Chuck, you gotta kill Amara, too." Dean said.

"Yeah. Cas is still looking, but you know what? Say- say one of his angel contacts does find her. What then?"

There was a moment of silence before Dean answered. "Then we do what we gotta do."

All of a sudden there was a clanking noise coming from the bunker. Dean let out a frustrated sigh.

"Oh, come on. Now the air? Alright. Well, let's go." Dean said, annoyed as he took off his apron.

"Go where?" Sam asked, confused.

"To- Dude, we fought the devil, okay? I've killed Hitler. I think we can handle a few old pipes." Dean took off his apron and threw it on the table along with his spatula.

"Alright, I'm in. I can't wait to witness the disaster that's about to happen."

Dean sent his daughter a glare. "Hey, I killed Hi-"

"Yeah, you killed Hitler, I know. But fixing a bunker from the thirties is completely different." Dean only rolled his eyes before walking out of the room.

Dean and Y/N followed Sam throughout the bunker since he was the only one who decided to actually look around the whole place. Sam opened a door to the basement and the three began to walk downstairs.

"The gas and water converge down here. Maybe. It's too bad we can't just call a plumber." Sam said.

"Oh, yeah- 'Uh, hey, Mario Brothers? Yeah, could you come to the most secretive, secure, supernatural hideout in the world? Great, thanks. Go, Luigi!' What is this?" Dean asked, walking to what looked like a control panel.