First Date (edited)

I'm sorry this took so long. A lot of stuff has happened since October... a lot. Anyway, I promise I'll post part two of my last imagine soon! I just gotta edit it, really. Oh, and In this you're not Deans daughter.

Edited

~3rd P.O.V.~

Y/N let out a bored sigh as she stood behind the counter at a small shop. It was your average grocery/deli. Her dad owned the store, and she worked there, needing the money to help pay off her half of the bills for college. After a couple of minutes of just standing there, she heard the bell to the entrance ring and smiled at the familiar face.

He was a somewhat tall man, most likely around her age. Maybe a year or two older. He had short, brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. He walked up to the counter and gave Y/N a shy smile.

"Hey, Jack. What have you been up to?" She asked. Jack's eyes widened, not expecting her to ask even though she had done it every time he was at the store. He still wasn't expecting the question and he couldn't exactly tell her that he went on a hunt to kill a nest of vampires with Sam, Dean and his adoptive father-- who was also an angel.

"Nothing." He blurted out. Y/N furrowed her brows, but shrugged it off, knowing it wasn't any of her business.

"So, what are you getting?" She asked the Nephilim. Jack's eyes widened once again, suddenly remembering that he was in a store and that he had to actually buy something.

Jack looked under the counter and spotted a few bars of 'Snickers'. He grabbed a handful and placed them on the counter. Y/N was used to him buying handfuls of candy by now, so she didn't even question it. When she first asked about it, all he responded with was "I like nougat." She scanned the candy and looked at the register before placing them in a bag.

"Should've known." She said with a sigh. "Okay, Nougat boy. The total cost is $4.15." Y/N said, using the nickname she had given him. Jack reached for his wallet in his pocket and pulled out a $5 bill. He handed it to her and she put it in the cash register. "Alright. $.85 is your change. Would you like your receipt?" Jack shook his head as Y/N handed him his change. He slightly blushed when their hands touched, but that only lasted a second before Y/N pulled away.

"Have a good day. Hope to see you soon, Jack." Y/N said with a bright smile. When he first started coming to the store, she found him a bit strange, but soon she had thought that the way he acted was kind of cute. He wasn't like any other guy their age, and to be honest, she liked that about him. He was sweet, a little awkward, and not to mention, attractive. Who wouldn't like him?

When Jack didn't move, Y/N gave him a confused look. She noticed that he was looking at his feet and he was a little tense. She could tell he was nervous. Y/N was good with body language, so to her it wasn't very hard to figure out someone's mood.

"Everything okay?" She asked, feeling slightly concerned.

Jack looked back up at her. "Uh, yes. Everything is fine. It's just that... Dean told me not to go back home until I had 'the balls to ask you out.' I don't really know what that means."

Y/N chuckled. "Dean? As in the guy you used to come in with. Kinda intimidating, insanely handsome, has the nice car?"

Jack nodded. "Dean may look scary at first, but once you get to know him, he's really nice. Just don't wake him up. I learned that the hard way. Cas says he's like a bear."

Y/N let out a small laugh. "And Cas is...?" Jack smiled brightly.

"Cas is an angel." His eyes widened at his slip up. "I mean, that's what people like to call him. He takes care of me."