17

I just wanted to do a sad imagine, cause why not? If you're not all caught up with the show do not read any further cause I'm gonna explain what this is about. Okay, so this imagine is about Sam, Dean, and Y/N finding out about Cas' deal with the Empty, but like... in a really sad way. So this is after season 15 happens. I know the show isn't over yet, and we don't know what happens, but I'm just going to make something up.

Warnings: Dean's a major dick in this.

~3rd P.O.V.~

Team Free Will 2.0 all sat in the Library, celebrating. They had finally defeated Chuck, which meant they could finally be happy without some sort of destiny. In the process of killing Chuck they had to kill Amara too, because they couldn't upset the balance. It took a lot to kill them both. Hell they all almost died trying, but in the end they won.

Everyone had a beer in their hand, even Cas. He almost never drank, but this was a celebration, so he decided to have one just this once. "To winning. We may not have defeated every single monster out there, but we did beat Chuck, and I call that a win." Dean said with a smile. Everyone clinked their bottles together as they all laughed. "And we wouldn't have been able to do it without Jack either. If it weren't for him we would all still be in Chuck's story. You did an awesome job, Jack." Y/N said, kissing his cheek.

Jack smiled. That moment was the first time he'd actually felt somewhat happy since he lost his soul. When he got it back he never even thought of it because he was so filled with guilt. He still was. He didn't think he could ever forgive himself for what he did to Mary, and all those other innocent people, but he was happy now, and so was his family. That was all that mattered in that moment.

"I will get more beers." Cas said with a smile. He stood up from his seat, and walked into the kitchen. "I can't believe we finally did it. Chuck is gone, and no one is controlling our lives." Dean said happily. Sam's smile faded a little, and he spoke up. "This all feels... too easy. I mean, we can never catch a break. Maybe- maybe we're not off the hook just yet." Sam said. "You're right, Sammy. We can never catch a break, but maybe we finally have. Look, we defeated Chuck. He was the reason why we went through Hell- literally. And now that he's gone... maybe we can finally be happy. Or as happy as we can be." Dean said, trying to get his brother to calm down.

"Yeah. Okay, maybe you're right. Maybe I'm just overthinking everything." Sam said. The thought was still in the back of his mind, but he pushed it away for now. A couple of minutes later Dean sighed. "Cas should've been back with those beers by now. Where the hell is he?" He asked. Everyone shrugged. "I'll go check in on him. He's probably just having trouble with carrying all the beer." Y/N said as she stood up, and walked towards the kitchen. "Hey, Cas. What's taking so long?" She asked before she reached the door. When she didn't hear an answer she began to worry a little.

"Cas?" She called for him once she saw he wasn't in the kitchen. "Cas!" She called out again. She heard a crunching noise under her foot, and looked down to see a couple of beer bottles, shattered on the ground. Y/N's heart began to race as she thought of the worst. She quickly left the kitchen, and began to frantically check the rooms near by, yelling out his name. When she saw no sign of him she ran back into the Library to alert the other three. When the others saw the worried look on her face their expressions changed.

"Woah, Y/N. What happened? Where's Cas?" Dean asked his daughter. "I- I don't know. I couldn't find him. I went into the kitchen and the beer bottles were all broken on the floor. I checked all around the bunker, but I couldn't find him." Y/N rushed out. Sam and Dean jumped up from their seats and went to check around the bunker. "Sam and I will check inside, you and Jack go out and check around the bunker. Call me if you find anything." Dean said. They both nodded, and ran outside, looking for Cas. Since it was dark out Y/N took her phone from her pocket, and turned the flashlight on.