10 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK!

This Imagine is for Jack's birthday. He's three years old... three years old. Happy birthday, Jack! Love you! This chapter is kind of out of character for them, but that doesn't matter. Also it's kind of long.

~3rd P.O.V~

Y/N had woken up earlier than usual. She wanted to surprise Jack, her boyfriend. Today he was turning three years old. Yes, three years old but he looked twenty. Y/N walked into the kitchen to make Jack's favorite breakfast. Cookie Crunch cereal. She grabbed two bowls and spoons, pouring the cereal into the bowls. She then poured in the milk and quickly made her way to Jack's room, careful not to spill it.

Y/N made it to Jack's room and placed the bowls down. She smiled and jumped on Jack's bed, waking him up. He quickly sprang up, looking to see if someone was in trouble only to see a smiling Y/N right next to him.

"Is everything okay?" Jack asked. "Everything is perfect." Y/N got up from the bed and grabbed the cereal. She handed Jack his bowl and he gladly took it. "Happy birthday, Jack!" She said, excitedly, sitting back down. "Thank you."

They ate their cereal and there was a knock at the door. Dean popped his head in and said a quick "Happy birthday!" Not realizing Y/N was there. "Too late, dad. I said it first." Dean looked towards his daughter.

"Damn it!" He said. "Wait, what are you doing in here? Did you sleep in here? Because if you did-" "No, dad! I woke up early and made us some breakfast." Y/N held up her bowl and so did Jack. Dean gave her a nod, understanding.

He looked back towards Jack. "I know it's your birthday, but rules are rules. Doors stay open." Dean then reluctantly walked away. "Why does he keep saying that?" Jack asked, innocently. "No reason." Y/N said, not wanting to explain it to him. She took a bite of her cereal.

"Is it about sex?" Jack asked. Y/N almost spit out her cereal. "What?" She asked once she had swallowed it. "Sex. Is that why he wants the door closed?" "You know what that is?" "Not really, no. I know some things. No one really explained it to me. I saw it on Dean's computer. There was a lot of it-" "Okay, Jack. Please stop. I don't need to know about that." Y/N said, trying to get the image out of her head.

Jack stopped talking. "I'm sure Cas will explain it to you. Let's just hope he doesn't talk about the Pizza Man and his Babysitter." Y/N mumbled the last part but Jack had heard it. "The Pizza Man and his Babysitter?" Jack was confused. "You weren't supposed to hear that. It's nothing! Okay, let's change the subject. I got you an amazing birthday present." Y/N said, slightly bragging.

"What is it?" Jack asked. "It's a surprise." Y/N was practically jumping on the bed. She stood up and grabbed the empty bowls. "I will tell you that you need to be dressed by two and right now it's... 8:26. You have a little less than six hours to get ready, but that's plenty of time. Oh, and Sam, my dad and Cas are coming along too." Y/N left the room, leaving a confused Jack.

Y/N walked into the bathroom in her room, taking a shower so she could get ready for the day. She quickly got dressed and headed towards the library. She saw Sam, Dean and Cas sitting down, talking. She ran up to them, not seeing Jack.

"You guys excited?" Y/N asked them. Dean gave her a grin while Sam gave an amused smile and Cas gave her a confused look. "Hell, yeah I'm ready! I haven't been to Laser Tag since I was a kid!" Dean said. Y/N shushed him. "Dad, Jack's room isn't that far from here. Besides he has heightened hearing because he's half Archangel."

"Laser Tag?" Cas asked. Y/N looked at him. "Yeah. Dad didn't tell you?" "No." "Well for Jack's birthday we're gonna go and play some Laser Tag at an arcade not too far from here." Y/N said. "Why would we play with Lasers? That sounds very dangerous, Y/N. I think you should reconsider."  Y/N let out a laugh.