12 Pt. 2

Oh my Chuck this hit 4K reads. Once again I say this was requested by MWTCT1. This is based on season 14, episode 20. I already did the ending of this episode, so I either will just copy and paste it onto here, or just not add it... or maybe do a different ending. Depends if I can think of one, lmao.

Y/N quickly ran towards the room. She was about to walk in, but quickly stopped when Cas was sent flying out of the room. She bent down to make sure he was okay. She then saw Jack, his eyes glowing. He stood in a defensive pose, ready to attack anyone who tried to hurt him. She slowly entered the room and Jack tensed more. "Jack." Y/N said softly, trying to calm him down. He gave her one last glance before flying out of the room. Y/N sighed and turned back to Cas. She could see he was struggling to stand up, so she helped him up. She would've helped Sam and Dean too, but she was pissed at them. Y/N and Cas quickly walked into the room and looked at the Ma'lak box. It was completely destroyed.

"I don't understand. The Ma'lak box can hold an Archangel." Cas said. "Yeah, well Jack isn't an Archangel." Y/N said. "Yeah, apparently the kid leveled up." Dean said. "So, what do we do?" Cas asked. "We find him." "How?" "I don't know, Cas. You tell me." "Okay, the last time we found Jack, it wa- it was by praying to him, but that's not gonna happen again." Sam said. "Yeah, you think?" Dean asked sarcastically. "You should never had tried to lock him away." Y/N nodded. "You know what? You're right. I never wanted to put him in that damn box. I wanted him dead!" "Dad!" Y/N yelled as she glared at him.

"He's dangerous, guys!" He said looking towards his daughter and Cas. He then looked towards Cas and pointed a finger at him. "And you knew it! You've known it for a long time! But that's okay. You know why? Because me and Sam, we've killed just about everything there is. And this- Jack- oh, we'll find a way. Because he's just another monster." "You don't mean that." Cas said. "The hell I don't." Cas stood there for a minute, but walked away. Y/N spared a glance at her dad and scoffed. She went to follow Cas, but Dean stopped her. "Where are you going?" "I'm going to talk to Cas." "The hell you are!" Y/N ignored him and tried to walk away but Dean stopped her again.

"Don't ignore me! I'm your father." "Oh, really? Because the dad I know wouldn't want to kill Jack. The dad I know cared for Jack like he was his son. He would try to find a way to help him, so please tell me when you find him. For now... I'll be with Cas. The only other person who seems to care." Y/N then walked away from them, running after Cas. "Cas!" Y/N said, trying to catch up to him. Cas stopped and turned around. "Y/N? What are you doing?" "I'm coming with you." "No. It's not safe." "Cas, you and I both know that I'm not taking no for an answer." Y/N said and Cas sighed. He turned around and began walking up the steps. "Are you coming?" He asked once he noticed Y/N wasn't following him. She smiled and quickly walked up the steps, and out of the bunker.

Y/N and Cas arrived at an alleyway. They both got out of the car and walked into the alley. There was a door and Cas knocked on it. "I need to go to hell." Cas said. Y/N just stood there, awkwardly. When Cas went to Hell she would stay here since Cas didn't think it was safe. It took some convincing, but Y/N finally agreed. "You mean, like, metaphorically or..." The demon said. "No. Literally. And I understand you can take me." "Really?" The demons eyes flashed black. "'Cause from what I remember, you've been to hell- more than once." Her eyes flashed back to normal. "Well, this- it's different. I need time to see the Cage and study it." "Yeah, that's a no. So you can go to hell- metaphorically." "No, don't." The demon then slammed the eye hole shut.

Y/N and Cas sighed since their plan had failed. "Wow. Yeah. You guys are screwed." Y/N and Cas quickly turned around to see Chuck- or God... whatever he goes by. "God." Cas said. "Eh..." Chuck said, not liking to be called that. "Chuck." Cas said as he rolled his eyes. "There you go!" "Is it really... how are you here?" Cas asked as he slowly walked towards Chuck. Y/N stayed back. She felt a little uneasy. 3 years they had been begging to see him and he just shows up all of a sudden? What was he up to?