2

Oh, wow. People are actually reading this. Okay. Um so... anyone have any suggestions?? I feel like I'm going to run out of ideas soon... yeah.

Warnings: a tiny but of cursing. Nothing too bad. Sad Jack... adorable Jack??

~Your P.O.V.~

I walked toward my room, ready to pass out for the night. I was about to pass by Jack's room when I saw his door wide open, him sitting on his bed doing nothing but staring at the wall. I knocked on the door and slowly entered the room. He didn't answer so I called his name.

"Jack?" I asked, quietly. Still no answer. "Jack are you alright?" He looked up at me with a sad expression. It broke my heart to see him like that. I walked closer to him and sat on his bed. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He looked down at his hands and started to play with them.

"Why do you like me?" He asked suddenly. I let out a small laugh, thinking he was playing some kind of joke on me. "What?" I asked. "Why do you like me? Why are you so nice to me?" He asked again.

"Jack where is all of this coming from?" I asked him, concerned. He looked at me again this time with a slightly angry expression but still sad. "It's not coming from anywhere." He said, getting up from his spot. "What do you mean?" I asked him, getting up and walking towards him.

"I do nothing but mess everything up. I'm Lucifers son. Why do you guys believe in me? What makes you think I'm worth saving?" He asked, his voice cracked a bit. I felt my heart sink as he continued. He was just a kid and he was already doubting himself. How did I not notice this before?

"Jack..." I said, taking a step closer. He took a step back, scared. I take another slow step towards him but he doesn't move.

"Jack. I know you don't think this but you're a good person. Your parents don't define who you are. You do and you chose right, Jack. When no one believed in you you chose to be good and Jack that's as good as anyone can get." I said, smiling to him. He gave me a small smile but it soon fell. I let out a sigh.

"Jack, listen to me. I know-" "No, you don't know! You don't know how I feel, Y/N!" He yelled, his eyes turning that familiar golden color. I flinched a little at the sudden raise in his voice and he noticed. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... I didn't mean to yell at you." He said as his eyes turned back to his normal blue.

"It's okay." I tell him. "Jack. You know how I'm a witch, right? From my moms side?" He nodded. I sit down on the bed once again and gesture for him to do the same. He sits next to me and I sigh. (Hey so the next paragraph probably doesn't make sense but just go with it.)

"I never told my dad this but I'm from a very powerful family of witches. We can do anything a witch can do but more. You see I can sense someones... aura (is that the right word??). Just by one look and I know what kind of person they are. Look I shouldn't tell you this but before you were born... I doubted you. I mean I was scared. Even Uncle Sam doubted you, but the moment I saw you I just knew you couldn't be evil." I said with a small smile.

"Jack there is so much good in you. Anyone can see that, and if they can't screw them. Not everyone is going to like you Jack just because of who your father is but that doesn't mean that you can't be good." I say, grabbing onto his hand.

"Jack. I know this when I say this. Your mom would be so proud of the person you've become. I'm proud of you. You didn't have to choose to become good but you did and that was a hard decision. You're a good person, Jack and if you ever doubt yourself again so help me God I will kick your ass." I said, trying to make him laugh.

When he laughed I let out a big smile. He has such an amazing laugh. I give him a kiss on the forehead to make him feel a little better. "What was that?" He asked, confused. I let out a small laugh. "It's a kiss. Usually when someone you care about is sad you give them a kiss on the forehead as a comforting gesture." I explain. He holds his smile and nods his head in understanding.

"Do you feel better?" I ask him, dropping my smile. He nods once again. Another smile reaches my face as I give him a hug. This kid is only two years old and he has so much weight on his shoulders. I guess that's what comes with being forced to grow up so fast- literally. It was kinda freaky seeing a grown man where a baby should've been. We break out of the hug.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask him. He smiles and nods his head eagerly. I let out a laugh. He was so adorable and he didn't even realize it. We get into a comfortable laying position and turn on a movie, staying up all night just laughing and enjoying each others company.