Quarantine (edited)

A one-shot where everyone is on lockdown 'cause of the virus. This one-shot was inspired by something I saw on Instagram. I can't remember the person who posted but once I find out I'll let you know.

Edited

~3rd P.O.V.~

Y/N sat down in her bed, bored out of her mind. She had nothing to do during quarantine. There were barely any stores open, meaning no arcades, or bars or anything. The only time she went outside was to hunt. That was it. Sam was usually the one to buy groceries since he had wanted everyone to start eating healthier. Dean always found a way to get a big, greasy bacon cheeseburger for himself, though.

Speaking of Dean, he was the one who put up a few rules in the bunker. Shocking, right? He wasn't really one to mess around with germs. If someone went out, they had to wear a mask, bring their own hand sanitizer and even a pack of sanitizing wipes in case they had to touch something. Even Cas and Jack had to. It was strange for everyone to say the least.

Y/N sat up in her bed when she heard a knock at the door. Usually, she would ask the person to leave since she was basically always in a bad mood. She got it from Dean. Plus, she was always hunting and was always around the men- who didn't act like men most of the time.

"Come in." She said, slightly eager to have something to do. The door opened and Jack walked in. She gave him a warm smile. "What's up, Jack?" She asked. He stood in the middle of the doorway, playing with his hands.

"I was wondering if you... wanted to watch a movie. With me." He asked nervously. Recently the youngest Winchester had noticed that Jack was growing more and more shy around her. She didn't understand why. It hurt her a little since she considered the both of them to be close, but she always shrugged it off. She wasn't very good at confrontation. Another thing the poor girl picked up from Dean.

"Yeah, sure. What do you wanna watch?" She asked, grabbing her laptop from the nightstand next to her. She went on Netflix as she waited for Jack to take a seat next to her. He eventually did, but he sat at the very edge of the bed. If he had moved an inch to his left, he definitely would have fallen on the floor. "You know you can get more comfortable, right?" She asked with an amused chuckle at the end.

"More... comfortable?" Y/N nodded. She scooted over a little bit so the clueless Nephilim would take a hint. Unfortunately for her, he didn't.

"You don't have to sit all the way over there. Come closer. It's a small screen, you won't be able to see it on the other side of the bed." Jack hesitantly scooted closer to her. He sat with his legs crossed and Y/N smiled. "There. Now you don't have to worry about falling off. So, what do you want to watch?" She asked again, just now realizing that he hadn't answered the question from before.

"Dean says that nothing beats Doctor Sexy. Is it good?" Y/N laughed and slowly shook her head.

"Dad says a lot of things that aren't true. He was wrong about you." She began to scroll through Netflix, trying to find a good movie to watch. It was hard since she had watched a lot of them ever since quarantine had started.

"Was he?" Y/N gave Jack a confused look. "Was Dean wrong about me?" She let out a sigh and placed the laptop back on the nightstand. She turned towards Jack and gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Of course he was." Y/N could tell by the expression on his face that he didn't believe her. "Listen, I think the whole reason he was a complete dick to you at first was because of Cas and his mom. Kelly too and hell, even Crowley." She started off. "The day you were born, we lost some people that we cared about, but now that Cas is back things have gotten... better."