15

Thank you guys for 6K reads! I really appreciate it! Now onto the story. An imagine where Lucifer takes you away from the others and they try and save you, but they just don't know who took you until it's too late. Also you die, so-

Warnings: You will experience emotions during this. You have been warned.

~3rd P.O.V.~

"Having fun?" He asked mockingly. He stared at Y/N's beaten up figure. She had bruises and cuts covering her body. She could feel the blood dripping down as she started to breathe heavily. Y/N rolled her eyes at his question. "I'm having a blast. It's not everyday someone gets kidnapped by Lucifer. I'm a lucky girl aren't I?" Y/N said sarcastically. Lucifer gave a smirk towards her way.

"You know... I like you. You've got... spunk. Too bad you're a Winchester. We could've been best friends." He sighed. "What do you want?" Y/N asked him after a while of silence. "Oh, nothing from you. I just want Sam and Jack. I want little Sammy to say yes, take my son with me and watch Dean suffer." He chuckled.

"I'll make you a deal. If you cooperate with me I'll kill you nice and fast. Won't feel any pain. Deal?" He asked and she scoffed. "Go to hell." He gave a frustrated sigh. "Come on, kid! I'm giving you the deal of a lifetime! It's not everyday I do this. All you have to do is call Daddy Winchester and beg him to come save you. Sam, Jack and Dean will come running into my trap. Sammy will beg me to spare his niece and big brother. He'll do anything. Even let me posses him."

"Go to hell." She told him again. "We could do this the easy way or..." his eyes glowed red. "We could do this the fun way. I could set you on fire, and right before you die I'd heal you. I'll just do that over and over and over. For all of eternity. Or I could make you live your worst nightmare. I can do that, you know... since I'm Lucifer, and evil or whatever. I don't know, though. I haven't decided. Maybe both." He said with a shrug. "Go to hell." Y/N said once again.

He sighed. "I really hope Jack hasn't picked up the Winchester stubbornness. It gets really annoying after a while." He was about to continue when Y/N's phone rang. 'Shit.' She thought to herself. She knew it was Dean cheking up on her. She was supposed to check in a while ago, so he had to be worried. Lucifer chuckled as he grabbed her phone.

"Well, would you look at that. Daddy Winchester has finally noticed that you're missing. Maybe he does care." He answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Y/N. Where the hell are you? We've been looking all over for you!" Dean said, sounding slightly worried. "Hey, Dean. How have you been? Y/N is a little... tied up at the moment." There was silence. "Who the hell are you?" Dean asked, his voice growing hard.

"Doesn't matter. Hey I'm getting very bored. Y/N here isn't cooperating with me. Maybe I should just kill her. What do you think?" "If you touch a hair on her head-" "Don't worry! She's fine... ish. A couple of cuts and bruises, but you can't blame me. She was getting really annoying."

No answer. "Hey. I'll give her to you if you come on over and we can... come up with a compromise. Deal?" "Dad, no! It's L-" Suddenly Y/N wasn't able to talk. It was like her mouth was glued shut. "No." Dean said sternly. Lucifer sighed. "You're making me mad. I Intend to get... violent when I'm mad." Said Lucifer. No answer. "Fine." He snapped his fingers and all Y/N felt was an incredible pain, coursing through her body. So much pain. She let out a loud scream as the pain grew worse. She couldn't concentrate on the conversation between Lucifer and Dean.

After a few seconds the pain finally stopped. Y/N's head hung low as she took deep breaths. She felt extremely tired, and weak. She began to see more and more spots with every second passing. "See you soon." Said Lucifer. He then hung up. He gave a menacing smirk Y/N's way. A couple of seconds later everything went dark.