17 pt. 2

Here's part two! Sorry this took so long. I didn't know how to end it, then I did, then a bunch of stuff went wrong for school and school just started today and I'm just kinda stressed right now, but once I publish this I'll be a million times better... hopefully. Oh, and I just realized I never thanked you guys for 13K reads! Really, thank you all so much. It really means a lot and the comments just make my day!

~3rd P.O.V. with Sam and Dean~

"She's gone!? What do you mean she's gone!?" Dean yelled. "I mean she left, Dean." "So you're telling me that my daughter just walked out that door without you realizing it?" Dean asked. Sam didn't answer. Dean let out an angry chuckle. "What does the note say?" He asked, remembering the note in his brothers hand. Sam handed him the note and Dean read it, feeling different kinds of emotions. Anger, sadness, guilt. Angry that she would go after Jack when he thought that he was evil. Sad that she could just leave them like that, and guilt for driving her to leave.

"I'll be back." Dean said, crumbling up the note and tossing it somewhere in the bunker. "What? Where are you going?" "I'm going to go find my daughter." "Okay, let me grab my jacket-" "No! You stay here and call me if she gets here." Sam slowly nodded, not wanting to piss Dean off more. Dean quickly left the bunker and got in his car, driving down the road, looking for Y/N.

~With Y/N~

Y/N sighed as she looked to the person on her lefts phone. It was late at night, around midnight and she was on a bus. She of course used actual money instead of a credit card since it would be harder for Sam and Dean to find her. She was heading to a friends house so she could continue her search for Jack. She had prayed multiple times to him, but he never answered.

She left the bunker not long after Dean did. Sam was in his room, doing something on his computer, probably searching for some kind of hunt to keep his mind off things. Y/N noticed that whenever Sam was on his computer he never payed attention to what was going on around him. It took a lot to break him from his trance.

Y/N was so lost in thought that she didn't notice she arrived at her destination. (destination corrected to Destiel for some reason, but I s c r e a m e d ) She stepped out of the bus and thanked the driver. She walked the rest of the way to the house, knowing that it was probably too late for a cab. Once Y/N reached the house she gave a small smile.

She walked up to the front door and knocked. She felt bad for arriving so late, but she knew who she was visiting wouldn't be sleeping. The door opened and Y/N gave a small smile to her friend. "Y/N? What are you doing here? Where's Sam and Dean?" "Uh, they let me go on my own hunt. I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop by." She lied. She thought it would fool her friend, but she couldn't have been more wrong. "Come on in." "Thanks, Jody."

After a couple of minutes Y/N and Jody were sitting on the couch in Jody's living room. "So, what are you really doing here?" Jody asked Y/N. She didn't believe Y/N's lie. Not even for a second. She had known her for years now and she could tell when she was lying or not. Y/N's eyes widened and she gave an awkward cough. "What do you mean?" She asked, trying to not sound suspicious.

"I know you, Y/N. You've got the same tell as Dean. Now, not that I mind, but what are you really doing here?" Y/N sighed and wondered if she should tell Jody the real reason. She decided it would be best to tell her everything since Jody would've gotten it out of Sam and Dean.