9

It's been a while! Sorry about that. Also thank you for 1K!

~Y/N's P.O.V.~

I wake up to my dad gently shaking me, calling my name. "Y/N? Y/N, sweetheart. You okay?" I hold my head and groan in slight pain. "What happened?" I ask. "The Spawn of Lucifer that's what happened." I groan again, remembering the events of last night. "Yeah, that's because you shot him." My dad glares at me about to say something but decides against it.

All three of us walk outside, dad in the front, Sam in the middle and me in the back. "Can he teleport?" Asks my dad. "What?" Sam says. "The kid! Does he have wings?" "I don't know." We all get in the car and dad races down the road, all of us searching for the Nephilim.

After a little while of silence my dad speaks up. "We still have holy oil, right?" He asks. "For what?" Replies Sam. "Cause we're going to have to hit him with everything we got." I scoff. "Hold on a second. Can we just talk about what happened back there?" "Sure. Which part? Let's see, Crowley's dead, Kelly's dead, Cas is... Mom's gone and apparently, The Devils kid hit puberty in thirty seconds flat! Oh and almost killed us."

"Yeah, because you shot at him." I butt in. Sam nods in agreement. "I tried to shoot the monster, guys. It's kinda what we do." "Yeah, but he hasn't proven himself to be a monster yet. Sam and I had it all under control and we almost had him but oh wait. You tried to kill him!" I say. I don't know why but I was defending Jack. I just knew he was innocent. I don't know why or how but I could just feel it.

"I'm sorry. Are you two defending the son of Satan?" "Yeah." I say while Sam says "I'm not defending anything. I'm just saying, look with everything that's happened I'm obviously spun out also, but we need a plan." "Yeah, kill him! Okay? That's the plan. Look, right now, all that matters is finding him and ending him before he hurts anybody else. And once we do that, we'll figure everything else out." I roll my eyes. My dad is always shoot first ask questions later.

"What about Cas?" I look at Sam. "Is he... is he really dead?" "You know he is." I look out the window with tears in my eyes. We've all lost so much in the past 24 hours. Hell I'm even going to miss Crowley. In the end he was one of the good guys and now... Why can't we ever get a win?

After a while of driving we reach a pirate themed restaurant. "Well... you really think that Lucifer Jr. Is at Pirate Pete's Jolly Treats?" "His name is Jack..." I mumble but no one hears me. "That he was like what? 'Before I destroy the world, let me just grab a bag of curly fries.'?" He continues.

"Look, if he would've kept to the main road, he would've walked past it. And I don't know-" "Fine, just make it quick." My dad interrupts. "You're not coming?" I ask. "No. Look, maybe you're right. Maybe the Devils kid is in there just hanging out. Okay? Or maybe he's halfway across the country, torching Chicago. I'm gonna call Jody, check in, see if she can help us put a nationwide APB out on a creepy, Satanic nudist." "Yeah, right good." Sam says.

We both walk out the car as dad says "Good is not the word I'd use." We walk into the restaurant, seeing a drunk lady begging for fries. "Welcome to Jolly Pete's Tasty Treats. Argh. How can I help you?" He says enthusiastically. "They want fries. We all want fries." Says the drunk girl. "Shut up!" Says the employee with clenched teeth.

"Ignore her. She's drunk off her ass." "A lil bit." "Right uh. Okay, I'm- I'm looking for a guy. Uh, he's about your height. Uh... naked." Says Sam, a little uncomfortable. "You and me both, sister." Says the drunk lady. I give her a confused look. "What did I say?" Says the employee. "Sorry." She raises her hands up in defense.

"And yeah, I saw him." I let out a sigh of relief as the employee gives us the number of the precinct and Sam calls her. "This is Agent Berry. I'm with the FBI. Uh, I'm- I'm calling because, uh. Did you happen to pick up a kid earlier today, uh not exactly dressed, uh. He is? Great. Great, that's great. Um, okay, hold onto him. Don't release him until I get there, alright? Sheriff? Is something wrong?"