15 pt. 2

As you can tell by the title this is a part two to my very sad last imagine. I really hope you guys enjoy, and please suggest some things. I would really appreciate it. ALSO I'M SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO LONG! I HAVE FAMILY OVER AND I'VE HAD TO WATCH MY 3 YEAR OLD GODSISTER! SHE'S A LITTLE CRAZY, SO IT WAS KINDA HARD! I'VE FINALLY BEEN ABLE TO GET AWAY FOR A BIT! OH, AND THANKS FOR 8K READS

~3rd P.O.V.~

Y/N opened her eyes, and furrowed her brows. She was in a really big room. It had hundreds of bookshelves in it, each filled with identical books. She looked at the bookshelf infront of her and it had a big W on it and so did the ones surrounding it. Y/N stood there, confused. Where was she? "Y/N Winchester. Hello." Said a familiar voice. Y/N turned around to see Billie. "... Billie? Where am I? What happened?" She asked.

"You died." Billie said with no emotion. "What? I... died?" Billie nodded. "What about my Dad, Sam, Jack and Cas? Are... are they-" "No, they're fine. They're still there, well not Jack." "Well, where's Jack?" "He went to go find Lucifer." Y/N's eyes went wide. "Find Lucifer? By himself? He can't do that!" "You'd be surprised by what he can do. Jack is powerful, you know. Very powerful." "Powerful enough to stop Lucifer?" Billie just shrugged.

"I have to go back. I've got to stop Jack before he gets himself killed... again!" Billie rolled her eyes. "Don't worry. It's not your time yet." "Not my time?" "No. You see these books?" Y/N nodded. "These books are yours. In each book there's a different way you die. None of them say that you die by Sam's hands." "So... you're bringing me back?" Billie nodded. "Why, though? I thought you hated my family." "Oh, I do. I really, really do, but I like to follow the rules. No matter how much I hate you Winchesters I still have to follow the rules."

"Okay, well send me back now." Y/N said, getting impatient. "You should really watch who you're talking to." Y/N rolled her eyes. "Right. I'm sorry. Can you please bring me back, your majesty?" Y/N asked, sarcastically, giving a bow. "You truly are a Winchester. Sarcasm and all." "You can thank my dad for that. Now... can I go back to my family?" "Fine. And let's hope for your sake, I won't see you for a while." Billie then waved her hand, and Y/N woke up with a gasp.

~A few minutes ago with Sam, Dean and Cas~

"We should go with him." Dean said once Jack was out of sight. "Dean-" Sam began, trying to talk some sense into his brother, but was interrupted. "He killed Y/N, Sam. My daughter. I promised I would protect her, and I... I couldn't even do that, so let me have this. We need to kill him dead." Sam sighed. "But he didn't kill her, Dean! I did!" "That was not your fault, and you know it." "Yes it was. I shot her. Me. Not him. I'm the reason Y/N is dead." Sam said, his voice breaking at the end.

"This was not your fault, Sam. It's not like you shot her on purpose. Besides, you heard her. She forgave you." "That doesn't mean I forgive myself." Dean sighed. "Let's bring her to the car, go find Jack, give her a hunters funeral, and then kill Lucifer. For good this time. Alright?" "Dean-" Cas tried to speak to him, but Dean interrupted. "Alright, Cas?" He said, harshly. Cas nodded.

Dean picked up her limp body from the ground, and gently placed her inside the car, not caring if her blood stained the seats. Dean sighed one last time before slamming the door shut and looking for Jack. Cas sat in the front seat until the brothers came back. He was told to watch over her incase anything happened. As soon as Sam and Dean were out of sight Cas heard movement in the back seat, and slightly jumped when he heard a sudden gasp. He looked behind him to see Y/N sitting up, and alive.