4 pt. 2

Okay here is the season premier of season 15. Hope you guys enjoy it! Please if anyone has any suggestions tell me.

~Your P.O.V.~

We all start to fight the souls from hell. There's dozens of them. We may be good but we're not that good. Soon we won't be able to hold them off and then we're done for.

After a couple of minutes of fighting there is an opening. Cas grabs Jack's body and we run towards a crypt as more souls come after us. We try to fight them off the best we can as we try to get to safety.

After a little while we finally reach the crypt. Sam and my dad close the doors and block them. Cas gently places Jack on the ground in the middle of the crypt. I look at the body and stay as far away from it as possible, trying to not break down right then and there. It was not the time for that we needed to get out of here first.

We look around the crypt to see if there was another way out. "He didn't deserve this." My dad says as he looks at Jack's body. I try to ignore them as I continue to look for another way out.

"Cas? Is he here? C- can- Can you- can you...?" Sam doesn't finish his sentence. Cas shakes his head. "I don't think so." "So what? Chuck throws freaking zombies at us now!?" My dad screams. "Not zombies, Dean. I- I think when those souls came up from hell th-they- they just-" Sam starts to say but is interrupted by my dad. "They what? Just jumped into the nearest body!?" "I guess, yes!"

The 'zombies' continue to bang on the door, trying to get in. "Is that thing going to hold?" My dad asks after a minute of silence. "The doors are made of iron, so they- I hope." "Chuck. He said 'Welcome to the End.' What does that mean? Cas? Come on, man! Ideas! Can you smite our way out of here!?"

"No, you saw them! I would be overwhelmed, Dean! I... I don't know. They- they're ghosts, technically. Maybe- maybe we can burn their bones?" Cas suggests. "Burn their bones? Cas, their bodies could be anywhere." Sam says, trying to talk some sense into him. "Great, so if we go outside we'll get ripped apart, we stay in here we're- we'll what? Starve to death!?"

"Well... I wouldn't starve." Cas says. "Well good for you." My dad says, sarcastically. "Good!" Cas says back. My dad whispers something but I couldn't hear it.

"Chuck. Man, I knew it! I knew he would do something like this. He's always so squirrelly, you know? With the- with the robe and the beard. The smile that's half nice, half I'm gonna rip your throat out. 'Oh, let me play you a song!'" My dad says and makes a grunting noise. "What do you got?" I look towards Sam as Dad walks in his direction.

"Sam?" "You, guys I think I hear water. There must be a- a drainage pipe, or something." "Maybe a sewer line." "Yeah. Come on! Come on!" Sam and my dad start to pry off the concrete from the walls, trying to find a way out of this mess Chuck put us in. Who knew God would do something like this? Just because we pissed him off.

They pry off a piece of the wall big enough to fit the five of us (Including Jack) but there is a brick wall behind it. My heart rate picks up as the groans of the souls start to get louder. The doors don't look like they can hold much longer.

They start to hit the brick wall and I walk over to them, not too close but close enough to be ready to help if they need it. "Cas, a little help here." My dad says. I walk towards the wall to see if can could help in anyway. I may not be as strong as them but it wouldn't hurt to try. The wall then breaks apart and another soul possessing a body comes out. Sam and my dad move out of the way but I was not fast enough.

It grabs my leg and I fall to the floor, hard. I try to get out of it's grasp as my dad grabs onto my arms, trying to help me. I finally get out of it's grip and Cas throws the chunk of the wall onto it. I quickly stand up and back away from the wall.