Running Home to You (edited)

So I'm also a fan of The Flash and I thought I'd write an imagine about Running Home to You because why not? It's one of my favorite songs. In the show Barry proposes to Iris right after the song is over but that won't happen here because... they're too young I guess. Anyway please enjoy! Also since Jack is still technically two this will be taking place a couple of years into the future. Not too long. Jeez I'm making fanfiction about a two year old.

Edited

~3rd P.O.V.~

Can't say how the days will unfold. Can't change what the future may hold but I want you in it, every hour, every minute.

Jack and Y/N had been dating for a while now. That day marked three years. The two were celebrating at a diner near the bunker. Jack had told a joke and Y/N was laughing, tears starting to form in her eyes. Jack couldn't stop staring at the girl. He loved to see her laugh, especially when he was the cause of her laughter.

He couldn't take his eyes off of her. The way her h/c hair bounced due to how hard she was laughing and the way her e/c eyes had this small sparkle to them that he rarely got to see. It was moments like those that he cherished with her. He loved her more than anything and he'd do anything for her.

The young Nephilim may not know a lot about love but from what he was told, he was obsessed with her. Obsessed with her beauty, obsessed with her intelligence, obsessed with her humor. Obsessed with- well her. Jack thought that she was the definition of perfect. He could search the word and her picture would be there.

This world can race by far too fast, hard to see while it's all flying past. But it's clear now, when you're standing here now. I am meant to be wherever you are next to me.

Jack can remember when he realized he had feelings for her like it was yesterday.

The both of them were sent to the apocalypse world and they stuck together. Once the two of them and Mary had escaped Michael they found a camp with some survivors. Only a handful.

Once Mary told Y/N and Jack that they had to leave because Jack was part angel, Y/N didn't hesitate to stick with him and he appreciated that. He couldn't help but smile. She held his hand to prove her point and Jack felt a weird, tingly feeling in his stomach. He didn't like the feeling but he didn't completely hate it either. He didn't know what it meant but he did know it was only around her.

The next morning when the angel's appeared Mary had told the two to run off but before they could get far Y/N stopped in her tracks.

"Y/N, Mary said we need to run!" Jack said, trying to knock some sense into her. Sure he felt bad for abandoning them but he needed Y/N to be safe first. He would always put her first, even before himself.

"Jack, we can't just leave them there to fight off a bunch of Angels! Besides we left my Grandma there! I'm going back to help them. Are you coming with me?" She asked, hoping that he would follow. She knew that she wouldn't be able to get far without him. She needed him. He gave a small smile and a nod.