Chapter 3 - Meeting

"Technoblade burned down another orphanage yesterday," George told the Dream SMP members.

Dream sounded irritated, "Again? Let me guess, they didn't catch him or manage to track him. So they want us to hunt him."

George nodded. The Dream SMP groaned. It wasn't like they didn't want to do it. Saving people from creatures is a good deed. It's just so hard to be a hunter. Plus, Technoblade has a reputation for being a fearsome warrior and an escape artist. Going against him would be hard.

"Well, guess we better get moving." Sapnap sighed.

Skeppy shrugged and stood up, "Yeah. Maybe we can even hunt down a few others on the way like that nameless half-light half-dark enderman hybrid and BBH."

"Alright then." Puffy smiled, "Let's get going, guys. We're gonna turn Technoblade into pork chops."

(Line Break)

BadBoyHalo awoke from his slumber. He opened his eyes and slowly stretched. Bad sat up and looked around, registering where he was. Then he remembered. He was chased by hunters and came to Ranboo for aid.

"Oh, you're awake." Ranboo came out from a room, "Uh, hey Bad."

"Hi." Bad tried to stand up but miserably failed. He stumbled and Ranboo caught him.

Ranboo advised, "Uh, probably not a good idea right now."

Bad nodded. It was tiring to speak. He wanted to go back to sleep and rest, but he was also wide awake. He can't sleep the whole time either, he wants to repay Ranboo.

"Wait here, I'll get some food for you." Ranboo told Bad and left the room, leaving Bad thinking. Years of running from hunters really give you anxiety and make you think about everything.

What do I do now? I should start thinking about what to do if someone found out who I am. I need an escape route as well. Bad breathed deeply. Looks like I have a lot of work to do. I have to figure out everything. I can't stay here forever, I have to find him. I promised I wouldn't leave him- A flashback of a friend popped into his mind, but he dismissed just as quickly as it had come. Right now is not the time.

Bad sighed as Ranboo came back inside the room with a few muffins. "I only have muffins right now, sorry about that." Ranboo said.

Bad's face lit up, "Muffins? Really?" He was excited. It's been so long since he's had a muffin. He took a bite into the muffin. It was a blueberry muffin and tasted delicious.

"Your cooking skills are good, Ranboo." Bad complimented Ranboo.

Ranboo smiled, "thank you."

After devouring three blueberry muffins, Bad stood up and stretched. His legs were still a bit wobbly, but Bad managed to stay balanced.

"I'm going outside." Bad told Ranboo, "I'll be back. I need to know my surroundings if I want to survive with hunters on my trail."

Ranboo looked surprised and started to protest, "but-"

Bad gave him a thin smile, "don't worry, I'll be fine." Hopefully. Bad thought.

"...fine." Ranboo sighed in defeat. Ranboo had learned from experience that arguing with Bad about things like this is useless.

Bad took a step towards the door and winced. The wound was worse than he thought. Bad turned into his human form. He staggered to the door and opened it feebly. Ranboo watched him leave with concern. Bad probably looked tired and weak, which is exactly what he's feeling right now.

He inhaled fresh air. The sun was warm. It wasn't quite morning nor afternoon, which made the temperature outside perfect for a picnic. Bad looked around. He could hear children laughing and people talking in the distance.