The Mysterious Teen

A child- almost teen was sitting below a tree. They dipped their snow white quill in blood-red ink — or is it blood? — and proceeded to write in their book.

"Maybe Ranboo can speak enderman somewhere in the story?" They murmured, "I don't know. I probably should also add in some of Hbomb's POV."

She sighed and set the book down beside her. From his bag, he took out some paper and started folding these into paper cranes.

Soon, they were done. After sprinkling some blood ink onto them and muttering some words, the paper cranes came to life. Flapping their wings, they flew away into the sky. The teen smiled. There are so many beautiful things in life they enjoyed while taking a break from writing, and making cranes are one of them.

 There are so many beautiful things in life they enjoyed while taking a break from writing, and making cranes are one of them

A few hunters walked by her, but she payed them no mind as she picked up her book again.

"Hey," A hunter waved. "Why are you out here all by yourself? Where are your parents?" He asked, a bit worried for the minor.

The kid just smiled at them and continued writing in his book.

"Where do you live kid?" Another hunter asked, "If you're lost we can take you back home."

The hunters are almost like the police, always trying to help others. The teen, though, just smiled and shook their head, waving the hunters away.

"Don't worry about me." She said. "You have other things to worry about, like the Battle Of The Grove and Technoblade.

The hunters exchanged glances. They were confused. "What... Battle Of The Grove? And what does Technoblade have to do with this?"

The child laughed quietly, "You'll see soon." He turned back to his book.

"Who... are you?" A hunter questioned.

"Well... you can call me the Blood Writer." The strange teen answered. They wrote something in their book and the hunters all disappeared.

The unknown kid whispered under their breath, "Blood For The Blood Writer."

She chuckled, "I've really inserted myself into my own fanfic story, huh?"

He then proceeded to pick up a book in his bag labeled "Death Note".

They dipped the pen in red again and thought out loud, "I wonder which character I should kill off..."

(Line Break)

Don't ask-

Just please don't.

Only some of you will understand this side story so for those of you who don't you will probably see the comments made by people who do understand. I think you'll get it after reading the comments?