Chapter 7 - The Traitor Of Dream SMP

Skeppy looked over at Darryl. He was confused about what he just saw. He's sure he saw Darryl's skin turn black for a moment. Skeppy blinked and shook his head. Nah, it's probably just his imagination.

The Dream SMP members and Ranboo are riding horses to hunt for Technoblade. Darryl had insisted on bringing Ranboo along. The Dream SMP members didn't want Ranboo to get hurt while they are on the hunt for Technoblade but they agreed. Everyone likes Darryl and Ranboo, so none of them had a problem with the grouping.

The group had decided to stop at the Dream SMP to get more resources and to catch up with the other hunters there. The Dream SMP is a huge piece of land owned by Dream. Dream turned the place into a base for all Dream SMP hunters. The land is spilt into many sections, each one belonging to a different hunter team: the Dream SMP Lands, the Holy Lands, the Badlands, and the Antarctic Empire.

There is no L'manburg because basically all the L'manburg people are in the rebellion. Any L'manburg people who is not in the rebellion in this fanfic will be in the Antarctic Empire.

Skeppy looked over at Darryl again. Darryl is riding Roberto, a dark brown stallion. He looks beautiful with his hair swaying in the wind.

Skeppy turned back to the front and wondered where Technoblade could be. What does Technoblade want? What's his goal? What does he gain from everything he's done? Skeppy worried for Darryl and Ranboo. Ranboo is just a teen and Darryl is inexperienced. From Technoblade's reputation, Skeppy could tell that the piglin hybrid is powerful.

He hoped they could find Technoblade and capture him.... or kill him if necessary.

(Line Break)

"Hi Nihachu!" Eret waved at the baker. The black-blond haired owner of the bakery looked up at him.

Nihachu smiled, "Hello Eret! You can just call me Niki, by the way. Nihachu is only my code name and human name to blend in with humans."

Eret nodded, "Alright then."

"Well, what are you doing here Eret?" Niki asked. Eret is a good friend of Niki. They met through Tubbo and have been best friends since then. Eret is one of the non-humans who constantly visit Niki.

Eret is a non-human who has completely white eyes. He used to have dark brown eyes when he was young, but when he reached ten years old his powers manifested and his eyes turned white. He has the power to hypnotize someone temporarily if they look into his eyes. If someone looks into his eyes, Eret can make them do something temporarily or feel a certain way permanently.

Eret was found as a tiny child when he was young. He was adopted by a normal human family. He looked like a human back then but after he turned ten Eret ran away from his adopted family in fear of being found out and taken by hunters. He lived on the streets for some time before Philza found him and raised him with the other Sleepy Bois + Tubbo. During these years Eret learned that he can use sunglasses to hide his eyes and pass as a normal human.

After Techno started the rebellion in memory of his dead best friend, the Sleepy Bois, Eret, Niki, and Tubbo immediately joined. They are the first-ever rebels. Eret, Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo would blend in with humans to find more information. While doing so they would save and recruit non-humans they meet as they get money for the rebellion's financial support.

Niki created Niki's Bakery so she can bake food for everyone while selling food for financial support. She can also recruit more non-humans and offer them a safe shelter at the same time.

Meanwhile, Techno and Phil — or rebel who doesn't look human for that matter — will use the information they gain from their human-looking spies and wreak havoc on the humans. One example is, Techno burning down orphanages and killing orphans.

"So how's the spying going?" Niki asked the white-eyed man.

Eret replied, "It's going well. They trust me."

Niki smiled, "That's good."

"Actually, can I just tell you the information I gathered?" Eret asked, his milky white eyes looking at Niki through his sunglasses. "I can't stay for too long, it would be suspicious. Telling you the information and let you pass it on to Techno is way easier than going to meet him myself. Pogtopia is still pretty far from here."

Niki agreed, "Sure. What did you find out? Anything new or important?" She questioned, now turning her full attention to Eret.

Eret took in a deep breath, "Well.... for one thing, the Dream SMP is hunting for Techno."

"Oh no...." Niki wondered how Techno will counter this. The Dream SMP is the most fearsome hunter group. If they are coming after him.... hopefully there's nothing to worry about. Techno is powerful, he can take care of himself. He can also beat up any hunter, so far, anyway.

"Techno is wanted, as you know, but if the Dream SMP is coming after him, things could get ugly." Eret said grimly.

Niki shook her head, "The Blood God vs the entire Dream SMP. That's going to be chaos."

Eret pondered this, "I wonder who will win, though. I mean.... we do have a whole army of non-humans to help out. Though I would rather have the troops fight after all hunters are taken care of, if it comes to that, the troops will gladly help kill off any hunter in sight. They've been scared and on the run all their lives. Some just want a peaceful life instead of hiding all the time, but most of them want revenge."

"Yeah." Niki sighed and started to mix flour and milk, "I'll tell Techno that. Or I'll tell Wilbur if he comes to visit."

"Ok." Eret thanked Niki and was about to leave the bakery when he remembered something. He turned back and added, "Also, Sapnap is doing well. He's been getting more information and meeting more recruits than me lately." Eret headed out towards the direction of the Dream SMP.

(Line Break)

Ranboo marveled at the sight before him. The Dream SMP is huge.

"Welcome back!" A curly brown-haired person wearing sunglasses greeted them.

"Hey Eret!" Puffy grinned.

BBH exclaimed, "Wait, the Eret?!" (Pun intended, by the way) "You're him?!"

Eret answered, "Yeah, that's me."

"Woah!" Bad blinked.

"Eret, Darryl, Ranboo, come with me." Sapnap told them. The other Dream SMP people were confused, but they didn't object.

The four of them walked away from everyone else and Sapnap quickly explained about "Darryl" and Ranboo. It turns out Eret is also a non-human.

"You're working with the rebellion?" Ranboo asked.

"Yes. I'm a spy for them." Eret replied. (It's traitor Eret but he's betraying the Dream SMP instead of L'manburg)

Bad smiled, "That's great!"

Eret asked, "Actually, will you join the rebellion? Sapnap already joined. We could really use more people and your powers will be helpful. Even just having your presence there will encourage and cheer up the other rebels."

Ranboo didn't know what to say, "Well..." He glanced at Bad. BBH also seems troubled.

"I guess, sure." Ranboo answered. Sapnap grinned at him. Now everyone's attention is on Bad.

Bad looked at them, "I..."

"Yeah, sure."

The rebellion has gained two new members.

(Line Break)

Cliffhanger! I really need to make these chapters longer. I don't have much time though since I always work at night when I have more motivation. School sucks. I hate homework they take up all my time.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! (Just pretend you didn't see my rant there)