Chapter 14 - Join Us... Or Else

Why didn't Tommy and Tubbo come? Drista wondered. Their weekly meeting time is over already, but Tubbo and Tommy still hasn't shown up. It's been kind of sad and lonely without them.

(So let me explain here. Drista and the Grove Of Safety are both located near the border of the Badlands, so they can visit each other. Ranboo teleports from wherever he is to Drista's house. Drista's house is near the Dream SMP Lands, so it's between the Grove Of Safety and Ranboo's hut in TwitchTopia. If you don't know what TwitchTopia is, well, read the bold words in all the chapters! They contain important information. Except for the ones in the end, of course)

Drista sighed. Ranboo had already left. Drista can't go find him, since she doesn't know where Ranboo lives. She had asked multiple times where Ranboo lives and how he got to her house, but he refused to tell her. Which means Drista is lonely and bored once again.

The teen walked out of the room to the front door and pulled it open. She walked on the streets towards a bakery called "Niki's Bakery." The owner, Nihachu, sells the best baked goods in town.

You know what here's more information. The town Drista lives in and where Niki's Bakery is located is called Drè Town. Don't ask.

Drista passed an inn called the "Golden Antlers Inn" and paused. I heard something. She walked towards the inn and saw a cardboard box lying by the road near the inn.

The very pog but lonely girl opened the cardboard box. Inside, there was a black kitten. The noise she had heard earlier is the kitten's claws scraping against the cardboard. The cat meowed and Drista's heart instantly melted. Her — Drista decided that this cat is a she — meow is so cute!

I'm bringing her back. Drista decided. Patches will finally have a pal. She picked up the cute black kitten and journeyed home. I'll name you Delaney. Drista smiled.

Even if she has Delaney and Patches.... Drista will still be worried and anxious.

What happened to Tommy and Tubbo?

Yes Tubbo and Tommy are in HUGE trouble. Poor them, they just wanted to visit their friends. 😂

(Line Break)

Why weren't Tubbo and Tommy there at the meeting? Did something happen? Are they hunted by hunters?!

Ranboo's train of thoughts were interrupted by BBH talking.

"-what do you think, Ranboo?" Bad asked.

"Huh?" Ranboo blinked in confusion. (Even though he canonically doesn't have eyelids, but hear me out. He doesn't have eyelids in his enderman hybrid form, but right now he's in human form, so he does have eyelids)

Skeppy explained, "Darryl was saying that we can start our own faction in the Dream SMP called the Eggpire."

Who's Darryl? Ranboo wondered. He couldn't remember anything. Wait, is Darryl Bad? But why does he call himself Darryl?

"Uh..." The enderman hybrid fumbled for his horse's reins, almost falling off. Ranboo's horse gave a snort of irritation from the action. "That's cool!"

Darryl smiled warmly at him, "Would you like to join?" There was a red glint in his eyes, and Ranboo is sure he saw Skeppy's eyes and clothes turn red for a moment.... Ranboo looked over at Captain Puffy. Her sunglasses slid down for a second and Ranboo saw red eyes.

Ranboo smiled uneasily, "Oh, um, may I ask who's currently in the Eggpire...?"

"Me, Darryl, and Skeppy." Puffy replied, giving him a small smile.