Chapter 21 - Remember... (:

Ranboo watched the battle progress. Seems like the non-humans are slowly winning.

Sides... Ranboo took out his memory book. I have to stop this somehow before anyone else gets hurt. I shouldn't pick a side. Remember, choose people, not sides.

The dual-haired boy looked at his lists of friends. Especially them... they have to be safe.

Friends:
———
Techno
Philza
Tubbo
Tommy
Lani
Drista
Fundy
Badboyhalo
Puffy
Quackity
Sapnap
Skeppy
Dream
George

The list is in order from the friends Ranboo first met to his newest friends. (Also, Tubbo is above Tommy. He's not going to be the second choice in this fanfic. Plus, canonically Tubbo & Ranboo are closer than Tommy & Ranboo) Ranboo squinted at the first name on the list. Why is it crossed out?

Then suddenly Ranboo remembered. If he crossed out a name on his list, it could only mean one of the two things. 1) They aren't friends anymore. 2) The person is dead. Both possibilities did not sound great to Ranboo.

No... Ranboo was about to try to see what the name is before a huge bang startled him. He looked up and saw a huge branch from one of the grove's main trees fall down. Everyone below scrambled out of the way, trying to not get crushed.

The grove.... Ranboo stared at the trees. Wait a minute...

I've been here before?

I have been here before.

Definitely.

He flipped through his memory book and began reading it. (The name of Techno's friend and their pronouns are censored lol)

i met ——— in the woods and — brought me to the "grove of safety" as they call it. it's a place where nonhumans can live safely.

i met ———'s best friend Techno. i also met techno's father Philza Minecraft.

techno's little brothers tommy and tubbo came. Tubbo is not related to the sbi or adopted, but they are family in spirit. Lani Tubbo's sister was also there.

i don't know a lot but ——— and techno and phil helped me a lot.

me, Tubbo, and tommy are in a human town called Drè Town. we meet drista there at a restaurant. drista is the sister of Dream, a famous hunter. should be careful.

got caught and put in a freak show by some hunters. Very bad. They didn't find the memory book.

i talked with Fundy. Fundy is a fox hybrid who was also in the freak show. he found a loophole in the cages and can open the cage with enough time. I bought him time by distracting the humans. i got a black eye from doing that.

Bad is a shadow demon. He used his powers and saved everyone. i teleported most of the people out. I think Everest helped distract the hunters while we escaped. Everest has invisibility powers.

the ones who got out like me, Tommy, tubbo Fundy etc we left in small groups. i stayed with Maya and avery.

Avery left. it's just maya and me in the hut now.

Maya was killed by a hunter. im alone.

life is normal. the people from the grove asked me multiple times if i want to join the rebellion, but I don't want to. CHOOSE PEOPLE!!! NOT SIDES!!!!!!

i just learned that ——— was killed by hunters. thankfully techno is ok but ——— is gone. what do i do? one of the people i really looked up to is dead.