Chapter 15 - Thinking Is A Dangerous Thing

Yes, the title is a quote from Grian in Hermitcraft 7.

"Technoblade." The leader of the hunters spat. The hunters look smug for finally finding the non-human's lair.

Techno stepped forward, his sword pointing at the hunters. Several things went through his head at once.

We might be able to beat them. They are just humans without special powers like us non-humans, after all. We have a lot of non-humans. When is a good time to strike? How can I make sure that the others can be safe?

Where is Philza? Did Wilbur get to safety? How about all the children? Did anything happen to them? No. They have to be safe.

Techno clenched his not-sword-holding fist. His sword — the Human Obliterator (it's the Orphan Obliterator... but not really specifically for orphans. It's for all humans and especially human orphans) — is ready to strike.

With just one command, Techno can easily make all the non-humans attack with precision. The hunters could be overwhelmed.

The only problem is if this hunter group had alerted other hunter groups.

Is the grove still safe anymore? Do they have backup?

Techno decided to stop thinking. It's making him anxious. Without another thought, he charged.

His non-human troops behind him took the cue and surged forward.

The first battle of the Minecraft Civil War has begun.

(Line Break)

Yes, I'm calling the war "Minecraft Civil War" because the place/continent/planet they live in is called Minecraft.

(Line Break)

Bad only has two goals.

1. Spread the Crimson Egg. The Egg is his master now, after all.

2. Complete his personal mission.

BBH only joined the Eggpire for one reason, and that is to make his deepest desire come true. He just wants peace. He wants the non-humans and humans to get along and live together peacefully.

Then after he joined the Eggpire, he realized how powerful the Egg is. The Egg will be capable of anything as soon as it is everywhere. The Egg just wants to be everywhere. It's not so evil like everyone thinks. The Eggpire knows this, so they will help the Egg.

It'll all be okay, once the Egg rises for good.

The Dream SMP is getting closer to the heart of the Badlands. Their journey is going to be long if they don't find Technoblade soon.

"Where are we now?" Skeppy asked behind him.

"Near the center of the Badlands." Puffy answered. She looked over at the horizon. The sun is setting, but there doesn't seem to be any civilization around, so the Dream SMP would have to make a temporary camp.

The journey made BBH remember... certain things, so this is a good time for him to analyze the memories he has.

Dream halted his horse, "Alright, let's set up camp here."

(Line Break)

Sapnap groaned as his tent collapsed again. What am I doing wrong?! The fire elemental bent down and picked up the tent.

It's been a while since Sapnap had to make a tent, so he seems to have forgotten how to. The ravenette wondered for a split second if he should ask Dream — the expert on tents — for help, but he quickly abandoned the idea.