Chapter 26 - A Family Secret

Karl, Puffy, and Ranboo were running. Puffy knew exactly where the temple is, so her two accomplices were following her. Right now, they only have one choice: Get to the temple before the Eggpire can. They need to destroy the Egg. If the temple turns out to not be the Egg's temple... everything is doomed. Getting to the Egg and destroying it is the three's only hope now.

The trio passed a person selling horses. "Wait, how much are these three?" Karl asked. He purchased three horses for them. The Anti-Egg Squad mounted their new steeds and raced off as fast as they can.

"Do you think the others will be okay?" Ranboo asked worriedly. "There are so many people there... they can't possibly fight all of them."

Puffy stared straight ahead, not wanting to spill her tears. "I... I don't know. They've bought us a few seconds." Seeing the look on Ranboo's face, she quickly added, "Well, I'm sure they can take care of themselves. They're smart."

Then Puffy mumbled so quietly that no one could hear her, "I hope..."

(Line Break)

Tommy was hidden away with the Anti-Egg Squad. When the Eggpire passed, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Wilbur..." He choked out. "Wilbur was going to kill me."

Techno sighed. "I know."

George cleared his throat. "We have to leave this place. The Eggpire is going to turn this place into an Egg-based place soon."

"The others are already started going towards the temple, I'm pretty sure," Sapnap added.

"I know a place we can go." Dream stated. Everyone turned to him. "Let's go to my home."

(Line Break)

The doorbell rang. Drista curiously opened the door and saw a bunch of people along with her brother.

"Clay?" She said uncertainly. "Clay" is a nickname she used on Dream. (Don't ask it's just how their canon dynamic is)

"No time to explain." Dream and his friends came inside. Then, Drista saw a certain teenage blond also come in.

"Tommy?!" She exclaimed. "What are you doing here? How did you know my brother?"

A pink-haired man stared at Tommy. "You two know each other?!"

Tommy shrank. "Uh... I gotta go... use the restroom! Yeah totally!" He ran off in the wrong direction.

"The bathroom is this way, actually." Drista had to suppress a giggle as she watched Tommy go off in the right direction.

The pink-haired man was burning holes in his back with his gaze. "He better explain when he gets back..." He said, glaring at the direction Tommy went.

(Line Break)

Tommy nervously walked towards the living room. Everyone should have explained things to Drista, so now she probably knows that he's a non-human. Techno probably knows that he and Tubbo have been meeting up with Drista & Ranboo, too... He is in so much trouble.

When he got to the living room, his older brother and Drista were both glaring at him. Tommy gulped. "Uh... hi?"

R.I.P Tommy. We will remember you.

*insert technical difficulties screen and sound effect

After Techno & Drista finally stopped being mad at Tommy, the six people in the Drè household started planning.

"We need to slow down the Eggpire," Techno suggested. "We need to somehow keep them all in this area and make sure they can't leave."

"How? With our current situation, that's impossible to do." Sapnap asked.