XXV

Looking down on the village is GASTON, a dashingly handsome      

      war hero clad in a dazzling gold breastplate. The only thing     

      bigger than his muscles is his ego. Strapped on his saddle       

      is a musket and the spoils of his hunt: rabbit, fox, and

      fowl. Riding beside him is Gaston's long-suffering aide-de-      

      camp and devoted best friend LEFOU.

Through his spyglass, Gaston spots Belle.

"So! since you're already here, why don't you come with me tonight for a dinner?"  Taeyang asked her niece who was now in her second cup of coffee.

"Sure Oppa, at what time?"  The model replied as she glanced at her watch, it read 6:14.

"7:30, I'll just have to finish signing these papers and then we'll go."  Taeyang smiled happily at her niece's reply, he stood up and proceeded to his office.

"Oh! and Taehyung will be there as well." The young CEO smiled excitedly at the model.

Jennie smiled, Taehyung has been his Oppa's best friend since they met in the University, Senior Year. Jennie was still in high school back then, they were introduced to each other one time when Taeyang brought Taehyung one summer vacation and they've hang out together ever since. Now a days though, the two young men have been busy with their respective business and it's been a while since they last hanged out.

"What I'm excited about every time we get to meet Taehyung Oppa are the souvenirs he always buy for us." Jennie joked and chuckled.

Taeyang couldn't help but laugh at her niece's statement.

"Well, you better hope he brought you some delicious Switzerland chocolates." He replied while reviewing and signing papers.

"He came from Switzerland?" Jennie's eyes widened.

"I've always wanted to go there." She pouted.

"You could always go you know." Taeyang glanced at her.

"Maybe sometime in the future." Jennie sighed.

"Maybe, I say you should definitely go. Tsk! Tsk! I can always clear your schedule for you, or maybe you could go now since you have a week off starting tomorrow." Taeyang encouraged her.

"I don't know Oppa, I want to go there someday, but I guess I don't feel like going right now. I'm still enjoying here, my work. I'll definitely go Oppa maybe for a long vacation but not now." Jennie thought out loud.

"Whatever you say kid." The young man teased her.

"Hi! Good afternoon! This is Lisa Manoban, Ms. Kim Jennie's manager." The red hair with a dark caramel eyes spoke through her car's speaker.

"Hello! Good afternoon Ms. Manoban this is Park Yuri from the HR Department what can I help you with?"  A voice replied from a call.

"Mr. Sung Kung, Ms. Kim's previous manager, still have some personal effects left in his previous office, I have it with me now and I would like to return it to him. Problem is I don't know where his address is. Is it possible for me to get that address?" The manager asked, her eyes on the road.

"Sure Ms. Manoban, please stand by for a second." The HR replied and then placed the call on wait.

Few seconds past and an address is read on speaker.