XXIII

"Wake Up sunshine!" The red head greeted the brunette obnoxiously, grinning from ear to ear.

Jennie groaned loudly. Shielding her eyes from the excruciatingly bright aura of the woman in front of her.

"You're way too cheery for someone who just had a nightmare." She said grumpily, lazily brought her arms down with eyes still closed.

No response.

The brunette then arched her right brow slowly opening her right eye.

Dark brown chocolatey iris.

Her thoughts suddenly engulfed by the managers features, her eyes roamed from the never ending swirl of a dark tan complexion that glinted with enigma. The refined and proud nose that almost represents the red head's current personality and the lips.

Jennie found herself stuck at staring her manager's lips. Healthy luscious strawberry red lips. Perfectly plumped lips that speaks with mischievousness. She wondered what it would taste like.

The red head manager smirked. "We're here now princess."

The brunette was jolted back to reality when she heard her voice. Clearing her throat she pretended to glance around the vehicle trying to hide her flushed cheeks.

God Jennie! What were you thinking!
The brunette mentally scolded herself as she followed the red head getting out of their vehicle.

"So, change of plans. I cleared a week of your schedule for you to be able to rest, Taeyang Oppa agreed to this so no argument." The red head stated as she dropped the models luggages inside her living room.

"What? Don't you think a week is a little too long?" The brunette asked whipping her head towards her manager.

"No, It is not a little too long. You've been working non stop Princess. You need a rest, too bad it's only gonna be a week. We couldn't stretch your schedules long enough for another week." The manager stood still at the center of her unit's living room.

"Good. I don't need another week. I like working, I like being busy." The brunette then plopped down on her sofa staring at the red head who then started to walk around.

The red head only hummed. Visibly thinking of something else other than their conversation.

"Jennie." The red head stopped in front of the bookshelf. Her head tilted, her fingers running, caressing a book's ledge.

Jennie arched her eyebrow at the red head. Her tone this time was different, it was thick, and taut. It made her curious.

"What?" She asked.

Seconds of silence until her manager turned around to face her. "I just remembered, Taeyang Oppa wanted to see you in his office." she smiled at her with a glint in her eyes.

Jennie couldn't figure out what but she felt like her manager's demeanor changed. She raised a brow.

"What? like right now? now?" The model asked confused and before she could say another word her manager was already grabbing her hand bag, tossing her coat to her lap and walked towards the door.

"Jennie, I'll have to drag you if you don't move faster." The red head replied coldly which prompted the brunette to move faster, catching up with her bipolar manager.