XI

Jennie didn't recognize this smile, this was new.
"Are you okay?" She furrowed her brows and carefully observed the woman in front of her.

The red hair smiled devilishly "Oh, I'm perfect."

"Come now princess, let's get you home." she continued earning a surprised face from Jennie.

They were in the car now, the replacement manager driving while the model sat beside her on the front.

Jennie recalled awhile ago's exchange, that was the first time the newbie has called her with such a name, Lisa would always address her formally and the newbie calling her princess surely puzzled her.

"Your making that face again." Jennie heard the woman beside her.

"What face?" she asked as she glanced at the speedometer in front of the driver.

"Nothing, never mind." the red hair gave her a quick glance and a smirk.

Jennie furrowed her brow, "I didn't know you wear contact lenses." She happened to catch a glimpse of her eyes when she glanced towards her and she didn't see Lisa's usual honey light brown colored eyes almost portraying the cheery woman. Instead, she saw a dark chocolatey eyes with a hazel colored limbal ring.

"Uhh, yeah." The driver answered shortly not sparing her a glance.

Jennie felt their car's pace as she glanced at the speedometer again.
"You're going too fast." The model informed her as she lightly clutched her fingers on her seatbelt.

"I like it fast." The newbie grinned not bothering on slowing down.

Jennie on the other hand caught the newbie's double meaning as she felt her brows twitch up.

"Don't worry princess, I'll take care of you." she let out an amused chuckle as she glanced towards the model, seeing the baffled expression of the latter.

"Yah! Did you like eat something awhile ago? You're acting, weird." she paused before saying the last word.

"Shush now. Somebody might hear us."

"I'll make you a deal."

"Since you'll be ending in like two days anyway, why not take your leave now."

"Yeah, i guess not. Anyway, leave now and don't ever show your face to Jennie, If I see even an inch of your hair I won't be as nice as I am tonight."

"Oh sure you can. Because if you won't, i won't hesitate to break your arm like what i'm gonna do any moment now if you will still refuse." He screamed in pain when she tightened and bent his arm.

" O - o - Okay!! Okay!" he shut his eyes hard as he felt more pain. He didn't wanna piss the woman more as he felt how dangerous she is at their current situation.

"I'll leave! i'll leave" he pleaded.

"Good. Remember to keep your word."

The replacement manager smiled mysteriously  "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

Jennie sighed and just rolled her eyes, taking her eyes off from her peculiar driver.