I

click*
click*
click*

a DSLR's flash sounds can be heard while Talk to Me by Blonder's playing on the background, easing the girl's nerve as she poses in front of the camera while staff carefully angle the lights on the photographer's command.

"Okay good. Now look here towards the camera"
a soothing voice caught the models attention and followed through the instruction.

"Okay! I think we're done here." the photographer smiled looking at the last shot she took.

Managers rushed to the model's aid giving her a blanket and a drink.

"Rośe shi, come here. Which do you like the best?"
The photographer asked looking intently towards the pictures displayed on the monitor connected to the DSLR.

Rośe checked all of the pictures carefully.
"Oh here I like this one the best!" the model said with a face full of excitement.

The photographer smiled and gave her two thumbs up.

The photographer then patted Rośe and continued ruffling her hair

"Yah! Lisaa yaah my hairrr" the model whined and attempted to take the photographers hand off of her hair.

Lisa chuckled at her friends antiques but proceeded to ruffle and mess with her friend's hair anyway.

"What's your schedule after this photoshoot?" The red haired photographer asked.

"Im not sure yet, wait i'll ask manager oppa" the brown haired model skipped towards her manager.

While waiting for her friend talking to her manager she heard her phone ringing.
She glanced at the callers ID and answered it immediately.

"Hello Sajangnim" Lisa greeted her friend's boss.
"Ah yes Sajangnim we just finished her photoshoot" she answered.
"Meeting ? Yes sajangnim i understand i'll tell Rośe" she continued as the person from the other side ended the call.

Just as the call ended her friend was in front of her curious about the call.
"Your boss" Lisa informed her.
"Ah. Is it about a meeting ? manager oppa told me about it awhile ago." Rośe asked.

Lisa nodded while packing her things.

"I'll send your pictures to the magazines editor after i enhance it." Lisa informed her.

"What's there to enhance?" Rośe looked at her photographer friend with a cocky smile.

Lisa chuckled and slowly shook her head. Rośe's right though. Nothing much to enhance. The Raw photo is already perfect.

Lisa pointed a finger to her friends forehead and flicked it softly.

"Stop your cockiness Park Chaeyoung" Lisa said finally done with her packing.

"I have an interview with the magazine after this Lisa. I'll text you after if ever i have a free time." Rośe informed her friend.

"Okay then. I'll go to your company for the meeting" Lisa proceeded to carry her bag on her shoulder.
She informed the staff and waved them good bye.

Lalisa Manoban is a very well known Thai photographer in the entertainment industry. She's known for her great photography talents that caught many companies interests. Many have tried to lull her to their side but failed. She preferred being a freelance photographer, she didn't want any boundaries thus rejecting every offer that came to her.

She's not only known for her talents, she's also popular for her looks. Any one who'll lay their eyes on her will automatically think of her as a model. With amazing face features, sexy lean body and a height no one will believe that her career lies behind a camera and not in front of the camera.

And surely enough the meeting she attended was about the sajangnim offering her a place in their company which of course she respectfully declined citing reasons for her decision.

Sajangnim understood and didn't force the young woman and instead offered her another job.

"Well, I understand your reasons and of course i've heard a lot of things about you not accepting any offers but you know i thought at least i could try" Sajangnim smiled.

"Yeah." Lisa chuckled softly.

"But this is not the only reason i called you for a meeting." Sajangnim continued as Lisa nodded and listened carefully.

"Your work with Park Chaeyoung is officially done and i'd like to offer you another job." Sajangnim observed the woman carefully.

"Mm. And .." Lisa asked for continuation.

"Another model" He said.

"But." He was hesitant and it caught Lisa's attention.

"But?" Lisa asked with curiosity.

"But your job will not be only limited to taking her pictures." He sighed hoping the woman wont reject his offer.

"meaning?" Lisa asked now confused.

"Well, you see this model is a bit uhh how do you say this." He thought for a moment leaving Lisa amused.

"Special?" He added.

"Special?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah you can say that. Well the thing is she has a bit of an attitude problem." He continued.

"uh huh ? and where is this going exactly?" Lisa asked much more confused.

Sajangnim sighed. " It's what the other staff tells about her. But in truth she is a sweet girl. A lot of people just mis understands her. And the problem now is that her current manager resigned because he just couldn't handle her."

He looked at Lisa listening intently.

"With the groups having comebacks and some debuting we're short of staff. Of course i can always hire someone but i cant just trust anyone new to be her manager especially of how famous she is." He sighed again.

"Aaand??" Lisa asked looking confused as ever.

"I'm offering you a job to be her photographer AND her personal manager" he finally said it.

Lisa took the time to process his words and her eyebrow went up all the way with her face amused and burst out laughing.

The sajangnim chuckled at her reaction knowing how ridiculous his offer is to her.

"Im sorry sajangnim but are you being serious?" Lisa asked with a hint of amusement on her face.

" Unfortunately yes" sajangnim sighed.
"It's just that you're the first and only one who offered me this kind of job" Lisa giggled.

sajangnim groaned while doing a facepalm.

"What's her name?" Lisa curiously asked still giggling.

"Jennie. Kim Jennie" Sajangnim answered her with a serious voice.

  xxx

authors note:
this is my first story here and please excuse all the wrong grammars or any errors in the story.

tell me what you think about the chapter. Any thing that you can think ill be reading them all. thanks.

Fate | Happily Ever AfterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara