XVI

Jennie stirred from her nap, she curled up to a ball then slowly stretched her body from limbs to limbs while her eyes struggled to open. She opened her right eye and immediately squint as she was blinded by lights peeking from the glass wall's curtain. Slowly, she reached her phone from the side table which made her furrow her eyebrows as she saw the time. She clearly remembered setting an alarm for 30 minutes before taking her nap. It was already 12:30, she overslept for almost half an hour. She sighed as she felt her body almost recovering from exhaustion. She closed her eye again and stayed still for awhile until she felt like she was being watched. She then fully opened her eyes and gasped as she was suddenly faced with a familiar dark chocolatey brown eyes.
The sudden appearance shocked her as she was still half asleep so she acted on reflex and immediately sat up on bed.

"Oh my God! Lisa! You scared me!" She exclaimed and covered her chest as if to calm her self.

The red head only smirked and stood up from the bed towering over the model.
"Good Afternoon Princess, I apologize if I scared you, I didn't mean to." She said as she placed her hands inside her pocket.

"You looked beautiful sleeping by the way." She grinned as she stared down at the model.

Jennie on the other hand raised her right brow which earned her a smirk from the red head. She rolled her eyes and grumbled something about the manager acting weird again while getting of the bed.

"What are you doing here by the way? my schedule doesn't start until 2 pm." The brunette crossed her arms and stared up facing her manager from the other side of the bed.

"It's already 12:30 Princess, let's go have lunch." The manager nonchalantly replied as she eyed down at the messy bed in front of her.

"You should've gone to lunch without me, i would've have had a room service." Jennie said as she carefully observed her manager.

The manager then stared at her then turned to walk to the door, "We leave in 5 minutes, there's a nice restaurant around here somewhere." she casually replied as if not hearing the model.

Jennie squinted, eyeing the red head's back.
"Mmmm? she usually fix my messy bed for me after naps or sleep." The model thought.

The red head on the other hand went straight to the suite's bar as she poured herself a glass of whiskey. Silently, she walked towards the glass wall of the model's suite. Overseeing the buildings of the city of Jakarta she roamed her eyes as she casually sipped and drank from her glass.

Standing there for a good few minutes, the red head didn't realized the time until she heard the model's soothing voice.

"This is the first time seeing you drink at work." Jennie said as she walked out from her suite's bedroom. Eyeing the peculiar manager in front of her.

"Your schedule doesn't start until 2 Princess, so I don't think we should treat this lunch date as something as a work related thing." She replied confidently.

"Lunch date?" Jennie scoffed from her managers word.

The red head smiled charmingly and gestured the glass to the model. "Cheers." She replied and sipped from her almost empty glass.

"Do you want a glass Princess?" She asked as she walked towards the counter.

"No, I don't drink." Jennie replied as crossed her arm in front of her.

The red head smirked. "I see, good girl are we?" she teased the model as she placed the now empty glass on the counter and headed towards the brunette.

"Shut up. You're being weird again." Jennie replied and decided to walk towards the main door exiting the suite to the hallway.

"Mmm, no I don't think I'm acting weird though." The manager smiled mysteriously as she followed the petit brunette.

xxx

Comments are greatly appreciated as I like knowing whats on your mind while reading through the story.
Thank you for your patience. And see you again till the next update.