Random Thought

Not an update .. Lol Sorry..
Showering really is the best time to think about random stuffs haha ..

You know these theories like the parallel worlds? i kinda thought about it just awhile ago.. yes while showering.

BlackPink's parallel life.

So If Lisa Manoban didn't make it through YG's audition in Thailand she planned to continue her studies in Australia right ? well that's what i've read in some articles.

Park Chaeyoung  what if she changed her mind and  didn't go through YG's audition. And pursued being an Illustrator or an Artist since she really loves arts.

I've also read some articles about how Kim Jennie's mom wanted her to be a teacher or a lawyer. So what if she really did stayed in New Zealand and went with it. Like what if she continued Law School instead of going back to Korea to be an artist.

Aaaanndd

Kim Jisoo pursuing Literature since once again i've read that she likes writing and that she is interested in children related stuffs like making nursery rhymes or maybe writing children books.

So all of that taking into account. Can you connect the dots? How do you think they'll meet again.

Well I've thought of it actually.

Imagine the slight possibility of Lisa entering a University in Australia where Chaeyoung will also be enrolled. Lol I know very not likely but please don't pop my bubbles.

And remember Chaeyoungs family, almost all of them are lawyers so in some ways Jennie will meet her.

Then there's Jisoo.

Maybe, just maybe.

She'll be one of Jennie's case haha just kidding.

Soooo Jisoo unnie wants to make children rhymes and/or children books, so naturally she would need an illustrator/artist!

Yes yes child, I think you've connected the last dot.

Another parallel world where BlackPink exists.

whatcha think ? crazy huh ? and they say Life's about choices.