XXIV

"Oppa!" Jennie called Taeyang as soon as she she stepped inside his office.

"Oh! Hey Jennie! How was Indonesia?" The young CEO beamed as he went to hug his niece.

"It was great actually! I finally met my fans there and I had a really great time." She boasted happily while taking her coat off, winter is in the season so she was wrapped up pretty well with her thick warm clothes.

"That is good to hear." He smiled at her and went to the his office counter to prepare themselves coffee.

"Lisa says Hi by the way." Jennie said as she sat down on the couch.

Taeyang smiled as he leans on the counter facing his niece waiting for the water to boil.

"Have you been good to Lisa?" Taeyang teased him, recalling the model's past managers that Jennie liked to prank and piss off.

The model rolled her eyes . "Oh please, you should be asking if she treated me well. She's so bipolar, and sometimes bossy, like sometimes I find myself questioning am I the manager here?"

Taeyang chuckled, turned his back on the model as he started to make them coffee. He was no stranger to her niece's rants about her manager Lisa, he actually finds it cute when her niece complains non stop about her, it is a first that someone has such an effect to the model.

"So Oppa, what did you want to talk about? Lisa said you wanted to talk to me?" Jennie asked as she took her fourth sip of her coffee. Taeyang was now seated across her sitting relaxedly while smelling his coffee.

"Mm?" Taeyang looked at her confused.

"About what?" The young CEO asked her niece.

The model grew confused. "I don't know. I'm asking you. We just got to my unit when Lisa suddenly told me that you wanted to talk to me."

"Uh? Maybe Lisa got confused? I haven't had the chance to contact her after your Fan meet. Our last conversation was about your week off. Speaking off, did she tell you about it?" Taeyang asked.

The brunette's brow furrowed. "I see, Yes she told me about it just awhile ago after..." she replied but got cut off with her Cell ring.

"Oh, It's Lisa, she's calling." Jennie said as she picked up the call.

"Hey! yes hello?" Jennie answered the call.

"Hey! I was wondering, have you called any electrical services for your unit this past few days? or weeks?" Lisa on the other line asked.

"What? Electrical? No, I don't think I have. Why do you ask?" Jennie asked her manager.

Seconds passed. "Hello? are you there?" Jennie asked and took a quick glance to look if the call was still on.

"Yes, I'm here, I was just asking, I need electrical service in my unit so I thought to ask you. I have to go Jennie, bye."

"Oh okay bye then." Jennie replied and the call ended.

"Electrical?" Taeyang asked and sipped his coffee.

"I think she was asking if I know any Electrical service." Jennie informed him.

"Oh I see, maybe she could try Ginko Electrical Company. Their company planned and installed our buildings electrical wires and everything." He suggested.

"I'll tell her Oppa." Jennie replied.

The manager marched towards the utility room at the end of the hallway, setting aside mops and bucket to get the foldable ladder behind. She then dragged and effortlessly carried it to the model's unit. Closing and locking the door behind her, she then set the ladder up, a little just enough for her to inspect the newly installed bulb on the hallway.

"Nothing." She mumbled taking off the bulb then inspecting it further.

She then went to every newly installed bulb examining it thoroughly.

"It's all clean." She sighed after she checked it all. The red hair then placed the ladder against the wall, and walked towards the book shelves.

With a dark look she went straight towards the book that caught her eyes when they got inside the unit awhile ago. It was one and a half inch thick with a black cover, in between two dark covered books it blends nicely amongst the many on the shelves.You wouldn't see it, unless you focus your eyes on it, untrained eyes won't see the tiny hole in the middle, that is surely made with lens. A hidden camera.

With anger brewing inside the red head she harshly yanked the book away from the shelf. She then proceeded to open the book, wires, a circuit board, batteries and a memory card. It was home made, she then threw the book on the sofa. She went next to sweep the common rooms toilet to see anything that could be imbedded with a camera, the toilet was clean and she found nothing out of the ordinary.

"How long were you in the toilet?"

"Uhm about a minute or two maybe three minutes?"

"I had to find the tool, he said he placed it on the sink but then I didn't see it when I went there to get it, I looked around for it and I found it on the floor under the sink, I almost didn't see it. It must have fallen from the sink."

The manager blinked out of her memory and stared at Jennie's bedroom door. It was right next to the shelves where she found the book with camera.

Without faltering, she opened the model's bed room and carefully scanned any odd objects. Walking from corner to corner she stopped at a table that sits directly on the foot of the king sized bed. Alongside the plushie soft toys, she grabbed a pink teddy bear that was new to her eyes. She squeezed its body, it was normally soft, and then the head where she felt something inside it.

With the pink teddy bear on hand she went to the bedrooms toilet and shower room. It was clean and had no hidden cam.

With one final sweep around Jennie's unit, the manager concluded that the electrician only placed the book and the teddy bear cams. She then exited the model's unit.

Unlike the hidden camera on the book where it had a memory card, the teddy bear was wireless, she knew she had to move fast, the bears camera is being streamed live. Ripping the eye where the lens is on, she chucked the book and the bear to her cars backseat, revving her car and speeding out of the buildings parking lot.