IV

The moon shone bright leaving tints of light. Dark clouds surround but fails to cover the moonlight casting shadows to every corners of the city.

Stray howls fills the silence as people venture through their dreams.

"U- urrgh!" She groaned. Strands of light pierced through her bedroom glass wall.

"Uhgh!"

Sweat trickled. She felt her lungs burn constricting painfully slow. Her body felt stiff as she clutched on to her blanket.

She was drowning. she couldn't see anything as she wandered her eyes in panic. She was blinded by the murky water. She tried to breath but every attempt to suck on for oxygen burned her insides. She was flailing her body as panic took over her consciousness. She fought hard and tried her best to resurface from the water. It felt like forever as she was feeling weak she felt her consciousness leaving her. And then ..

"Haaaahh!!!" She gasped for air, automatically sat up as she continued to hyperventilate. She held her chest and felt her heart hammering loudly. She coughed as she felt weak and couldn't stop her tears from falling and let herself cry.

Here it goes again with her nightmares. She always had a nightmare about her drowning and every time she would wake up gasping for air and crying herself back to sleep.

She let out a weary sigh as she laid back to her bed. Her forehand covering her eyes. She felt so tired waking up from her nightmare.

"Fuck this!" She whimpered trying to stop herself from crying. The night suddenly felt silent that she could hear the clock ticking. After a while of calming herself she reached for her phone on the desk next to her bed to glance at the time.

"3:48" she mumbled and sighed. She noticed a message notification and opened it.

"Oh yeah. Need to show up on a variety show." She read the message her manager sent her reminding her about todays schedule.

She placed her phone back to where she got it and felt her body relax. She needed to rest more so she closed her eyes as she slowly drift herself to sleep.

*Beep!! Beep!!Beeep!Beeep! Beeppp! Beeep!*

She groaned at the sound waking her from her sleep as she desperately moved her hand to find the alarm. she could feel and hear things dropping to the floor but she couldn't care much as she just wanted to throw the thing straight to her wall and continue her sleep.

Finally her hand felt it and smacked the snooze button. But as soon as it stopped her phone rang and vibrated replacing the beeping alarm.

"Oh for the love of the Gods!" she frustratedly groaned.

She groaned to her hearts content not minding the call ringing from her phone.

She finally opened her eyes squinting from the light and glanced at the caller.

"What?!" She snapped as she accepted the call.

"Good morning Jennie shi. We're on the way to your unit now for todays schedule we'll be arriving in about 15 minutes." Her manager informed her.

She sighed and slowly stood up from her bed.
"Okay got it." She replied and ended the call.
She didn't waste any more time as she headed to the bathroom to prepare.