X

Jennie is sitting on a leathery couch currently being interviewed. She felt exhausted from the questions being thrown to her as it sounded repetitive, some of the questions where clearly just taken out from other sources and it didn't entertain her at all. Her photo will be out for September but she didn't feel excited about it since she's now feeling bored.

She then decided to observe her interviewer, she casually roamed her eyes, being careful not to give herself away from what she's doing.

She sighed internally. "Another one of those pretty faces that doesn't know what they're doing but luckily who has like an uncle or someone inside the industry." she concluded in her thoughts.

Even with her negative, bored thoughts and wanting to just stand and walk out of the room she remained still and polite, she nonchalantly answered all the questions with a professional smile.

She was casually roaming her eyes, glancing to the staffs in-front of them who were listening to her interview when someone caught her eyes.

"Newbie." she thought as her eyes stayed at the woman's physique for a while.

The newbie was wearing casual clothes, just a white long sleeve shirt, ripped jeans and black sneakers, her hair jumbled in a mess as she combed it with her fingers, her bangs perfectly messy.

Jennie found herself eyeing the red hair, of course still half listening and answering whatever nonsense the interviewer would ask her. The newbie had her forehead creased as she was looking down on some papers. Jennie found it amusing as Lisa flipped pages to pages deepening the crease on her forehead as she flipped more.

It's been a week since Lisa started and Jennie remembered her first day. She smiled unknowingly, she saw how hard Lisa improved herself in a week, Jennie wasn't the type to comment or say something about someone's working style but when it comes to the red hair she finds herself lecturing the poor woman every time she makes some mistakes. Surprisingly the newbie took her lectures in very well, she didn't see any remorse or pain in her eyes. She just stood apologetically and accept her every word.

Jennie actually knew who Lisa is. She knew that Lisa was one of the great photographers around, of course it's not surprising that she knew her since they revolve around the same industry. Models always have a gathering, of course sponsors, agencies and photographers are always around. It's one of the many ways to score yourself a project. Jennie has been to a few events and of course she would always notice Lisa, she was always surrounded by beautiful models and few agencies trying to catch a contract with her. She silently giggled when she remembered how professional Lisa looked and talked every time people would flock around her.

She never would have thought that the professional serious looking photographer is such a clumsy dork as she remembered how easily the newbie captured the hearts of her staffs.

So. Imagine her surprise when Lisa suddenly barged into her Uncle Taeyang's office, and her uncle introducing her as her new manager.

Jennie creased her forehead when she saw that Lisa is looking at her with a confused look.

"Jennie shi?" she suddenly heard her name.

She snapped her head towards the woman asking her questions. She finally realized that she was lost in thought while staring at Lisa and she felt embarrassed but of course hid it from everyone's eyes.

All the while, Lisa was scanning all the interview questions that was written in the papers she's holding and she couldn't help but crease her forehead with every questions she read. Obviously all the question that were listed were done by an amateur. She was skimming through the questions when she heard the interviewer calling the model's name in repeat.