VII

Lisa woke up to a different ceiling design as she opened her eyes to welcome the new morning. Her mind lagging as she sighed and realized that this will be her first day as an assistant manager since Jennie's manager is still taking care of her. She spread her arms wide but then confusedly retracted as she felt contact with something foreign. Her eyes stretched wide as she looked beside her only to discover an unknown woman sleeping.

"What the!" She gasped silently as she was afraid the woman will wake up.

She immediately perked right up from the bed only to find out that she was stark naked.

"Shit!" her mind scrambled to calm itself down as she roamed her eyes on her surroundings.

She quickly glanced at the woman. Slim and sexy, gorgeous as she can tell. Model type kinda woman and also naked as buck.

She groaned silently as she promptly put on her clothes which was by the way tossed in every corner of the room.

She stealthily got out of the room after finding her belongings like she was on kan easter bunny egg hunt event.

Checking her phone for notifications she panicked as she was already an hour late.

"Fuck! Fuck!" she cursed as she run through the corridor getting out of the building as soon as she can as if she was running for dear life.

Thankfully they used her car, she remembered Jennie's schedule when she scanned the copy that the manager gave her yesterday. Jennie is scheduled for Grace's magazine and an interview after.

She wanted to kick herself as she sped off straight away to a certain brunette model.

She sprinted towards the building controlling her haggard breathing. Her lungs were stressed since she started running as soon as she parked her car.

Big disappointment flashed through her face when she read a paper with a notice of the elevator being temporarily stopped as it was under maintenance.

"Oh this is just great!" She cursed to her breath as she made her way to the stairs.

"Why the fuck does it have to be on the fucking rooftop!" She pant tiredly leaping from step to steps.

Sweats heavily formed as she finally reached the 7 story building's rooftop. She unconsciously patted her clothes wiping her beads of sweats on her forehead.

"You're way too late Lisa shi." The manager called her with a low voice.

"I'm sorry sir." she gulped, not wanting to give an excuse which she thinks will result into a less desirable reaction.

"I expected more from you the moment we met yesterday, but here you are on your first day being late." he added.

Lisa's heart was racing as she felt nervous from the managers demeanor.

"I'm sorry." she uttered with her head down not wanting to face the wrath of the manager.

The manager was about to castigate her when she heard a cold yet soft voice.

"Leave her be. You're not one to talk." Jennie glanced at them from the mirror. She was being prepped by her staff for the next photoshoot.

"What?!" The manager looked at her but stayed silent when she saw her cold stare. He fumed red, clenched his teeth but nonetheless walked away leaving Lisa facing Jennie's back.

Lisa gulped as she glanced towards the model.
"I'm sorry Jennie shi." she repeated.

"Save it." she replied taking notice of the newbie's guise.

Her clothes were the same as yesterday, no change except that she wasn't wearing her blazer. Crumpled slightly barely noticeable but enough for the model's keen eyes.

'Must've ran through the stairs' she thought as she remembered building staffs stopping the elevator after they used it.

Tiny beads of sweat still visible from the red hair's neck. And most importantly the faint sweet smell coming from the woman which was way different from when they met yesterday afternoon.

She tilted her head still looking at Lisa from the mirror.

"Must've have been a wild night huh." she hid her smirk as she carefully observed Lisa's reaction through the mirror.

Lisa glanced up, she thought the model wasn't watching her because she was facing her back , but then she blinked uncomfortably repositioning her head back down when she saw Jennie's eyes staring at her from the mirror.

She didn't wanna confirm nor deny, she stayed silent but of course the watchful brunette got her answer.
She stood up from her chair, her make up all done for the next shoot and made her way to the shooting area but made a brief stop beside the red hair.

"You have a lipstick stain on your shirt's collar." Jennie uttered only enough for Lisa to hear.

She then watched the red hair turn wide eyed as she swiftly pulled her collar inspecting for a stain but then gripped her knuckles out of embarrassment when she realized she just played right through Jennie's bluff.

Jennie smirked. "Got ya."

                                           xxx

a/n: watcha say?